• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I leave for 2 months...

TruCatzFan

...anyway i'll bite.

cam won rookie of the year by a gigantic margin, dalton only got three votes

shockey is supposed to get re-signed

we re-signed jj jansen, thank god

cam played pretty poorly in the pro bowl but it's because the saints on the NFC offense acting like asshats and made the AFC defense start actually playing. got a long TD to steve smith tho

that's honestly it.

YEP, it's been less than a month since I've posted. But I have not really been in this forum in the past 2 months. Any updates would be appreciated.

Maybe next time you could help me out instead of acting like CNN's fact check.

prioritize

let's see... a bunch of trolls - especially from stains fans and the 9 people who watched the pro bowl. uniform stupidity. threads about madden-style transactions. GrG has 7842905254 alts now

it's the huddle. wtf do you expect?

Just stumbled on a NJP12 thread in smack... That guy has been kicked out and officially quit this place like 5 times! He even says his goodbyes when he leaves EVERY single time he leaves.

What a loser! Can't believe you guys left this out of the updates. Anything that he posts is complete and utter BS, I love laughing at him. You guys remember when he claimed that Namdi was a lock to sign with the Jets last year! LMAO! Classic! Now apparently he has done the same thing with Chud in Jacksonville.

Shame on u guys for not telling me about this. You know how much I love making fun of that guy. He's just such a very special special little person.

Just stumbled on a NJP12 thread in smack... That guy has been kicked out and officially quit this place like 5 times! He even says his goodbyes when he leaves EVERY single time he leaves.

What a loser! Can't believe you guys left this out of the updates. Anything that he posts is complete and utter BS, I love laughing at him. You guys remember when he claimed that Namdi was a lock to sign with the Jets last year! LMAO! Classic! Now apparently he has done the same thing with Chud in Jacksonville.

Shame on u guys for not telling me about this. You know how much I love making fun of that guy. He's just such a very special special little person.

You want people to give you serious updates, then of course people feed you random bullshit and you call it trash, and then the update you mention specifically is some NJP gossip?

I'm confused.

Archived