• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I leave for 2 months...

TruCatzFan

Bobcats have lost 14 straight.

I said catch me up... I didn't need to be in the States to know that the Bobcats were gonna suck.

Please all serious Panthers news would be great info (thats come out over the past 2 months)

Hopefully I can get one honest person to give me the updates while the other 99% sit here and dilly dally.

Let me get one guy, to spend 5 minutes to catch a fan who's been deployed up to speed.

I said catch me up... I didn't need to be in the States to know that the Bobcats were gonna suck.

Please all serious Panthers news would be great info (thats come out over the past 2 months)

Hopefully I can get one honest person to give me the updates while the other 99% sit here and dilly dally.

Let me get one guy, to spend 5 minutes to catch a fan who's been deployed up to speed.

well for starters, it was less than 4 weeks that you didn't post. 4 weeks does not equal 2 months.

well for starters, it was less than 4 weeks that you didn't post. 4 weeks does not equal 2 months.

YEP, it's been less than a month since I've posted. But I have not really been in this forum in the past 2 months. Any updates would be appreciated.

Maybe next time you could help me out instead of acting like CNN's fact check.

It's About time you paid your internet bill.

My internet bill has been paid, I just haven't been and am still not home. Likely will be leaving again in a few days :(

Just hoping to catch the headlines all in one spot, but the trash is too much to wade through, for even me this time.

Archived