• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Call of Duty people on the forum?

Lone Buc Fan

Damn, I was 9th prestige on there before I quit playing that. I miss my red dotted P90 on wet work. I'm on Call of Duty:World @ War mainly now.

Do you have a preferred setup on CoD4?

Well I never went prestige but I have more kills then some lvl 10 55's on my friends list, I don't have any one class I prefer when I want to go out and actually do some damage I will use the best gun for the map, like M16 on strike RPD on Bog, Sniper rifle or MP5 on Bloc, I have every golden gun but the Dragonov and that's because I think the gun sucks so I don't use it ever.

My favorites to use are not necessarily the best guns to use because I like to have some challenge some times, like the Scorpion w/ no attachment, Bandolier, double tap, and whatever I feel like using for the last spot at the moment, and I wasn't joking about double tap for this gun I really do use it like that, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone else do that. for one on one match ups at medium to close range it's the shiznit as long as you never have more then one or two people coming at you at one time, because if you miss or get rushed by more then that you're screwed. but I usually try to set myself up to keep that from happening.

Archived