• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tit Nazis

Hairless Cat

The reason people get upset is because of a retarded holdover mentality from the 50's-80's when formula manufacturers and Pediatric doctors decided that formula was better than breast milk. Then they realized that this was retarded and wrong, but by that point breast feeding had become taboo or something poor people did. It also stems from the "wet nurse" mentality.

My point of view, however, is that if you get offended by someone feeding their child the way that nature intended for it to be fed then it's you who has a problem. Why don't you go eat in a closet or under a blanket you inconsiderate mouth breather.

I never wanted to nurse my kid in public. The problem I had was strangers would walk up to me & lift the cover and my shirt just to see the baby. More than one person almost got back handed.

And if boobs werent taboo you'd have no problem showing them.(much like our relatives in the jungle that live as we did long long ago..) The reason you care is because society cared when your mom raised you js.

Archived