• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hannah Storm interviews Cam Newton - Video (Full Interview)

Tarheels23

Because I made the comparison to Vick, which is apt, but drew the line at borderline retardation. I think Cam is self-centered, just like Vick, but I don't think he is a piece of poo delinquent.

I'm just trying to warn you guys. When was the last time you saw a quarterback refer to himself in the third person? He said "I" about 100982312 times in that interview. Go watch interviews with all of the successful qb's in the league. No matter what, they talk about their team, not "I I I, third person reference".

Are you familiar with the South? This is not a psychological thing, some of us actually use the third person as an example of "this is how a situation affected me from a pseudo-neutral, outsider viewpoint."

If Cam refused to refer to himself in anything but third person, that would be curious, but it's mostly his way of phrasing which is very common in our neck of the woods.

lol it was a damn Barbara Walters style interview. Hanna Storm was on WFNZ this past Monday and said she did the interview to learn more about Cam. I can't believe that son of a bitch had the balls to answer questions about himself with answers starting with "I..."

Get a life Meangelo.

Archived