• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hannah Storm interviews Cam Newton - Video (Full Interview)

Tarheels23

“I thrive off knowing that people are coming to watch me play. That’s what I thrive off. That’s the entertainer in me. And when they come I’m trying to put on a show. Because it may be that person’s first time coming to watch me play, or it may be that person who said, ‘Cam isn’t what you all think he is,’ and then it may be by the end of the game, he said, ‘Man, Cam’s real.’ That’s why I do it.”

This should trouble you.

“I thrive off knowing that people are coming to watch me play. That’s what I thrive off. That’s the entertainer in me. And when they come I’m trying to put on a show. Because it may be that person’s first time coming to watch me play, or it may be that person who said, ‘Cam isn’t what you all think he is,’ and then it may be by the end of the game, he said, ‘Man, Cam’s real.’ That’s why I do it.”

This should trouble you.

The same way it troubled Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders, Muhammad Ali, and countless others?

Sports are entertainment.

The same way it troubled Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders, Muhammad Ali, and countless others?

Sports are entertainment.

Wow, did you really just compare Cam Newton to Jordan, Deion Sanders and Ali?

You might want to wait for him to win some games before you start talking that type of nonsense.

Remember when Cam blew up on Greg Olsen earlier this season.....I believe it was after the Chicago game. Cam said in his interview he got "so ticked off" when someone told him "you can't win them all" Guarantee that was Olsen.

god I love Cam

So why bring up dog murdering at all?

Because I made the comparison to Vick, which is apt, but drew the line at borderline retardation. I think Cam is self-centered, just like Vick, but I don't think he is a piece of poo delinquent.

I'm just trying to warn you guys. When was the last time you saw a quarterback refer to himself in the third person? He said "I" about 100982312 times in that interview. Go watch interviews with all of the successful qb's in the league. No matter what, they talk about their team, not "I I I, third person reference".

Archived