• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horrifying MMA Injury

The_Cannon

Time to get geeky and rain on the parade.

While that is a greusome photo I find it hard to believe that it was caused by a person. The guys femur isn't broken, its actually dislocated from his tibia at the knee joint, meaning he had to tear ACL, PCL and both collateral ligaments. But to me the most unbelievable thinkg is the entire thing was ripped through his thigh musculature and through the skin. I doubt a human could have generated the kind of force to do that. Maybe jumping from a building maybe with his knee bent so when he lands the femur just continues on a straight line out of the body, or a car wreck. But from a heel lock (sorry, not an MMA fan so not sure what that is), I'm not so sure.

Either that or he was fighting Johnny Cage. FINISH HIM!!!!

that is either fake or something besides an MMA injury. If real, no way that was caused by a heelhook. The torque on your anatomy wouldn't give that way. Palhares is a hulk and specializes in heelhooks but he at best would dislocated or break an ankle/foot. The worst MMA injury I ever saw was when Cory Hill snapped his leg with a shin on shin leg kick.

yo that's nothing, son. this one time i was in the octagon sparring with this black guy, and he put me in a heel lock, ripped my femur out from my knee like this, and somehow dislocated my hip from the femur, and i still got up and gave him the beating of his life. Oh btw this was after a few hoods stabbed me while i was grappling with the guy and then dropped a grand piano on my torso while i was in said heel lock. So then after that i went home and listened to some white boy rap music.

Archived