• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My entire first round mock

CardiacCats

Morris-Claiborne-Leaves-LSU-and-joins-2012-NFL-Draft.jpg

1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

2. St. Louis Rams: Matt Kalil, OT, USC

3. Minnesota Vikings: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State

4. Cleveland Browns: Robert Griffin lll, QB, Baylor

5. Tampa Bay Bucaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU

6. Washington Redskins: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

8. Carolina Panthers: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU

9. Miami Dolphins: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

10. Buffalo Bills: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama

11. Kansas City Chiefs: Devon Still, DT, Penn State

12. Seattle Seahawks: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M

13. Arizona Cardinals: Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina

14. Dallas Cowboys: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College

15. Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

16. New York Jets: Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois

17. Cincinnati Bengals: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

18. San Diego Chargers: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

19. Chicago Bears: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina

20. Tennessee Titans: David DeCastro, G, Stanford

21. Cincinnati Bengals: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

22. Cleveland Browns: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor

23. Detroit Lions: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Cordy Glenn, G, Georiga

25. Denver Broncos: Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson

26. Houston Texans: Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington

27. New England Patriots: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama

28. Green Bay Packers: Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina

29. Baltimore Ravens: Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State

30. San Francisco 49ers: Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia

31. New York Giants: Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson

32. New England Patriots: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State

Draft Winners

Cincinnati Bengals- I highly doubt Trent Richardson falls to 17, some team would move up to snag him or something but I had him falling there in this draft. Addind Richardson would give the Bengals one of the best offenses in the league and even better for Cincy, just five picks later they add Dre Kirkpatrick who will instantly come in and start.

Dallas Cowboys- I think the Cowboys would be considered day 1 winners if they can add Luke Kuechly. I have MLB as their biggest need and Kuechly seems to be a safe prospect. Good leader and sure tackler, love that fit.

Cleveland Browns- Adding RG3 as the superstar they have been looking for for years and then adding Kendall Wright would be incredible. Don't be surprised if the Brownies have to use that second 1st round pick to move up and ensure they get RG3 though.

Draft Losers:

San Diego Chargers- Although tackle is far and away San Diego's biggest need, Mike Adams should not be a first round pick. It's something I could see San Diego doing though.

Denver Broncos- Missing out on all the top WR prospects, the Broncos are forced to settle with a defensive tackle to pair with Brodrick Bunkley who is only good for stuffing the run.

I like it, but I think CB is a bigger need for the Cowboys than ILB (has been for a number of years now and never addressed). I see them taking Jenkins or Kirkpatrick. I also have a feeling Jacksonville will take a WR, even if it is a reach at their spot for anyone other than Blackmon.

Of course, I love our pick :)

Thanks, another thing I forgot to clear up: the reason I have the Skins going Riley Reiff is because I think they will add Matt Flynn, so he needs some more protection.

As far as Dallas goes, I just think Kuechly is the safer pick. Jenkins and Kirkpatrick both have had off the field issues and Kuechly is a good hard-nosed player that can a lead a defense for years to come.

My dream is still getting Claiborne, please be stupid Bucs

I like Claiborne as well, unfortunately I don't believe he'll make it to us. Even if the Bucs took someone like Richardson, he'd still have to make it past Washington and Jacksonville, both of whom love taking defensive prospects in the 1st. If Claiborne doesn't fall, we have to go defensive line. Championships are won with points scored on offense and generated pressure along with turnovers on defense.

Thanks, another thing I forgot to clear up: the reason I have the Skins going Riley Reiff is because I think they will add Matt Flynn, so he needs some more protection.

As far as Dallas goes, I just think Kuechly is the safer pick. Jenkins and Kirkpatrick both have had off the field issues and Kuechly is a good hard-nosed player that can a lead a defense for years to come.

The Skins most likely will take an Offensive Lineman. It's a huge need and there will be a feeding frenzy for RGIII already, if the Skins don't land Flynn.

Archived