• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Draft as of now

Panthers4lyfe

Trade our #9 pick and 4th rounder next year to cincinatti for the #17 and their 2nd round pick.

1. Janoris Jenkins CB N Alabama

2a. markelle martin FS oklahoma st.

2b. vinny curry DE Marshall

4. Audi Cole LB NC State

5. Ryan Broyles WR,PR Oklahoma

6. Aikeem Hicks DT Canada

7. Drew Bulter P Georgia

I would be ecstatic if we were able to pull off this draft

Why did Cincy want to trade?
trent richardson would be my guess and it makes sense since they are one elite RB away from owning their division.

richardson is about a sure thing as you can get at RB in this draft.

or they might want to trade up to help out their Oline and pick up reiff or decastro (well, maybe not decastro but...)

might be dumb. might not. we're talking about the browns (the family, not the team) here. they aren't too smart.

trent richardson would be my guess and it makes sense since they are one elite RB away from owning their division.

richardson is about a sure thing as you can get at RB in this draft.

or they might want to trade up to help out their Oline and pick up reiff or decastro (well, maybe not decastro but...)

might be dumb. might not. we're talking about the browns (the family, not the team) here. they aren't too smart.[/QUOTE]

agreed.............but they are smarter than the Raiders.

they wanted richardson but heck id even be happy if we got brockers and then jayron hosley in the 2nd then audi cole, ryan broyles, aikeem hicks, drew butler. thats still a really good draft in my eyes. you get a pass rushing linebacker, a #2 corner who plays physical, disruptive DT, a return man/ solid wr that was a 2nd round pick before injury

Archived