• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

House, MD

TerriblePizza

So, I figured we needed a House thread to go along with all our other TV show addictions.

Anyways, jumping right into it:

Did anyone see this week's episode? Is House really losing it? Who was that girl at the end of the episode, she looked familiar. Was she the backstabbing bitch from when he was forming a new team?

Anyways, Kutner's death last week came out of left field as well.

So, I figured we needed a House thread to go along with all our other TV show addictions.

Anyways, jumping right into it:

Did anyone see this week's episode? Is House really losing it? Who was that girl at the end of the episode, she looked familiar. Was she the backstabbing bitch from when he was forming a new team?

Anyways, Kutner's death last week came out of left field as well.

Yes she is the backstabbing bitch. She was Wilson's girlfriend who died after the bus crash with House. Wilson kinda blamed House for her death for awhile.

Great show. Watch it every week.

• 2 weeks later...

Good show i watch it every week and when ir teruns on USA when nothing else is on.

I think they are going to have house go through a "right of passage" to finish the season. As far as i know they will be back next year but it could get ineresting with fox deciding which shows to keep and which to ax

House is probably my 2nd favorite show on right now it is kinda interesting how the end of the Locked In episode he started going into a hazy view, then Kutner died, and now he is seeing Amber def makes me think he is starting to loose it and he is already questioning it with him visiting the Shrink.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived