• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lol, Sherrod Martin

CardiacCats

What did you say to him to make him mad?
The only thing I really remember is after the NO game, Gantt responded to a tweet Martin made, Martin's tweet was:

lmao RT @daringanttObviously hasn't been reading the papers latelyRT @SherrodMartin23Life couldn't be better, feeling so blessed

I just put lmao after that tweet cause I thought it was hilarious. I may of tweeted him a few other times though during games about how bad he is.

The only thing I really remember is after the NO game, Gantt responded to a tweet Martin made, Martin's tweet was:

lmao RT @daringanttObviously hasn't been reading the papers latelyRT @SherrodMartin23Life couldn't be better, feeling so blessed

I just put lmao after that tweet cause I thought it was hilarious. I may of tweeted him a few other times though during games about how bad he is.

and you started this thread to brag about this?

grow up

i still dont get why people always type lol or lmao after everything they say... makes me think they are 11 year old girls or something.

also, some fans need to get a life.

lol, omg thats like so true. rofl

Archived