• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was......

ThatNiggaManny

Guest Bwood15

It was under sports and the questions was "who was the QB picked first overall in the 2011 NFL draft" The guy hesitated but then said Newton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• We could draft a QB 1st overall in 2025 and I’d want him to sit a year  Bring back Dalton and let him watch Dalton play a year  Mahomes went 10th overall. He sat. I think the Pats are doing it the right way with Maye sitting. 
    • One of the favorite places for my wife and I to go for several years has been the Asheville/Black Mountain area. We'd go there for anniversary trips and every once in a while take the kids up there. We've been talking about retiring up that way and aside from being expensive we worried about the winter weather, but we love the area so much it would be worth it. Never thought about the effects of flooding there. A big part of the reason we love it so much was just because of the people we met up there. So open and welcoming of everyone. Now so much tragedy. It's a heart breaker for sure