• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rocket Fuel Courtesey of Qdoba

The_Cannon

I just thought I would share with you guys I went to Qdoba for lunch. I ordered a naked chicken burrito with extra queso, and extra hot Habenero sauce and some of that Mexican hot sauce with the picture of the lady with the big boobies n the wrapper.

Almost two hours later I'm standing over my toilet wondering how science can use this to power a jet or something. This can't go to waste. I for one feel relived however.

We have a coffee variety in my office called jet fuel. I drank it a few times and almost achieved liftoff while on the toilet. I decided it was best for my body, the toilet, and my coworkers if I never drank it again.

Is that for the keurig? I have that flavor too in my office. The name alone makes me think twice about trying it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• To make the games watchable would be nice but it's a terrible sign if new people are playing themselves into the 1st pick in their 1st year on a team that just pissed away the 1st pick this year. That's the biggest problem in my mind that if he bombs and they keep playing him throughout then why would anyone want those people picking a new QB? Hurney got his shot and picked Rhule. Rhule got his shot and picked Fritterer. Fritterer got his shot and picked Young. Since Tepper got here 'they deserver to prove themselves' just means they already failed before here and get another shot to make fail even worse.  Look at TB and PM, both have dad bods which just shows the QB can put on non-muscle weight and can be just fine. Weight isn't a giant concern with QBs if they have the natural frame because they can fill out if speed isn't their biggest tool.
    • Who do they bench him for? Bryce is going to play the whole season. If he doesn’t show any promise by the end of the year then it will be clear if he’s the guy going forward or not. By end of year 2 we should be seeing some positive steps forward. I am not hopeful because I don’t think Bryce has the size or arm strength to be an NFL QB. I really hope the Panthers draft Quinn Ewers if Bryce bombs. With a few extra lbs on his frame he will be a very good NFL QB.
    • Give the man all of the games. He never had a fair shot last season and let's be honest he has spent his entire life working to get this opportunity. Give it to him. He might not be great right off the bat again this season. He may still be struggling by mid-season. He might finally catch on and develop by the end of the season as a very young, newly coached team gels.  Or he might come out swinging right off the bat and look like a world-beater. And then struggle late in the season as teams get more tape on the new improved version. That's an important thing for us to see as well. Or he may do badly from the start, getting progressively worse as the season wears on and the games become more desperate or important for our opponents. He wouldn't be the first, or the last, highly touted young QB to just not make it. Either way, give the man the season to prove himself and for us to be able to fully evaluate him and our history. If the team just tanks again, then we can enter the QB sweepstakes yet again. If he improves but our record only touches the middling level, that's still better than we have been for a while... there is something to build on or hold to as we shore up the defense or other areas of weakness. If he just completely takes off, well, we just won't know what to do with that joy, will we?