• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rocket Fuel Courtesey of Qdoba

The_Cannon

I just thought I would share with you guys I went to Qdoba for lunch. I ordered a naked chicken burrito with extra queso, and extra hot Habenero sauce and some of that Mexican hot sauce with the picture of the lady with the big boobies n the wrapper.

Almost two hours later I'm standing over my toilet wondering how science can use this to power a jet or something. This can't go to waste. I for one feel relived however.

We have a coffee variety in my office called jet fuel. I drank it a few times and almost achieved liftoff while on the toilet. I decided it was best for my body, the toilet, and my coworkers if I never drank it again.

Is that for the keurig? I have that flavor too in my office. The name alone makes me think twice about trying it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Because we don’t have a QB for next year and will need to field one unless you want to trot BY back out there, and if we draft one I would hope we let that person sit for a season. Not saying it has to be Jones but we can’t just ignore the position for next season. I don’t think that changes anything about riding out this year 
    • Honestly, maybe not as much as you would think. I lot of the guys that are crushing it do so fairly across the board. The amount of long tenured day three picks was eye opening, even if they were just backups.
    • Coker and Wallace were the only 2 bright spots from yesterday. Coker looked like he could be WR3, and Wallace (despite a few rookie bumps), looked like he could be our starting MLB (and I'm definitely on board with going back to a 4-3 and think Wallace can be even better in a 4-3) The only thing positive I can say about Mingo is he has been good as a run blocker so far.  He's not a good receiver. Coker should get more reps from Mingo going forward.  It's interesting (and sad) that 2 of the better WR's we've drafted in the past decade or so were UDFA's (Coker & Philly Brown), while we've busted on so many guys drafted high