• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rocket Fuel Courtesey of Qdoba

The_Cannon

I just thought I would share with you guys I went to Qdoba for lunch. I ordered a naked chicken burrito with extra queso, and extra hot Habenero sauce and some of that Mexican hot sauce with the picture of the lady with the big boobies n the wrapper.

Almost two hours later I'm standing over my toilet wondering how science can use this to power a jet or something. This can't go to waste. I for one feel relived however.

We have a coffee variety in my office called jet fuel. I drank it a few times and almost achieved liftoff while on the toilet. I decided it was best for my body, the toilet, and my coworkers if I never drank it again.

Is that for the keurig? I have that flavor too in my office. The name alone makes me think twice about trying it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• And posts like this are exactly why I keep screaming into the void, because it's just flat out wrong.  Yes, Hunter is a generational player, it is clear as day, no question about it, period. But he is a generational COLLEGIATE talent, NOT a generational NFL prospect, there is a very very very big difference.  The level he's playing at on both sides of the ball has never been seen before, but it's also not something that has a single ounce of impact on his NFL prospects. The Golden Calf of Bristol was a generational collegiate talent, Cam Newton was a generational collegiate talent, only one of them was an elite NFL prospect, you can be one without being the other. Hell, I'm not even saying T-Mac is a better NFL prospect than Hunter is a CB prospect.  I'm not saying he isn't either, I'm just not an NFL draft expert enough to differentiate elite players at different positions to determine who is the better prospect in general. But we have Horn already and you can find solid starting CB's in free agency or even later rounds of the draft. You can't find 6'5", 215 lbs WRs with the hands, speed, and agility that T-Mac has, he's darn near a unicorn, there are only a handful of WR's in the league with a similar combination of what he brings.  Combine that with our best WR under contract for next season being Legette and how long we've tried and failed to find a true outside #1 WR, he's the CLEAR pick for our team over any CB. I'd also take a true elite pass rushing prospect over Hunter if one separates himself as being that kind of elite prospect as well, as it's more of a need for our team than a CB is at this current moment.  But even then, I'd still take T-Mac over that type of player as well, I'm that convinced that he's going to be a Top 5 type of WR in the league for the next decade. I said this in a previous thread, we've had a lot of great players in my time as a Wildcat, some have panned out, others I felt strongly about ended up as busts (Kadeem Carey was one I thought would be a star and just wasn't close).  But there have only been 2 that I've felt this way about, that they were can't miss sure fire NFL superstars who will end up in Canton. T-Mac and Gronkowski, and I'd say I was pretty right on the other, I can't say T-Mac will end up as the best WR of all time like Gronk did at TE of course, that would be crazy to say, but I feel the same way about him coming out of school as I did Gronk.  
    • But we couldn't draft a center.....
    • Throwing him out there is not how to build confidence. Sitting him until he is ready is. He needs at least probably a season or two on the pine to regain anything.