• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs so far

TheRealDeal

in the AFC we have the #2 offense (#31 defense) against the #3 defense (#15 offense)

in the NFC we have the #8 offense (#27 defense) against the #4 defense (#26 offense)

I think it's going to be offense from the AFC and defense from the NFC.

I guess you could say the Ravens are the most balanced but I just don't trust Flacco, dude is poop. Giants defense has really stepped it up lately and that #27 ranking is no indication of where they are now. #26 on offense for the niners I think is a little low considering the flashes they showed against NO, I think it was more about conservatism during the regular season rather than ineptitude. Patriots defense made The Golden Calf of Bristol look like everyone thought The Golden Calf of Bristol should look so maybe they are gelling too but I don't believe it. I also don't think they need to gel with Brady and those TEs on offense.

Brady and the TEs v Gore and the defense

New school v Old school

Should be a good one.

Really has been fascinating. I think Brady is on a mission to prove hes still #1. Saturday he ended 'Tebowmania' (again), and This Sunday he and Bill get a chance to avenge their blowout loss two years ago. And after seeing Joe Flacco with had 3ts no picks look mediocre, they could do it. How weird is it that a QB can play a turnover free game and throw 3tds and still look average? Compare Alex Smith's 3-0 to Flacco's ...not even close.

On the other side that 49ers D is AWESOME. I mean they literally beat the living poo out of the Saints. Justin Smith is a dirty beast. I can't wait to this game. I have no clue who has the edge.

I was gonna say, the Giants D is playing like a top 10 D now... That could be a real fight of a game.

Bal vs. NE has potential to be a good game, or a blowout. If the Pats scheme to beat the Ravens D, the Ravens don't have enough offense to stay up with them.

Having said that I hope Ray Lewis et al smears Tom Brady's guts on the field.

in the AFC we have the #2 offense (#31 defense) against the #3 defense (#15 offense)

in the NFC we have the #8 offense (#27 defense) against the #4 defense (#26 offense)

I think it's going to be offense from the AFC and defense from the NFC.

I guess you could say the Ravens are the most balanced but I just don't trust Flacco, dude is poop. Giants defense has really stepped it up lately and that #27 ranking is no indication of where they are now. #26 on offense for the niners I think is a little low considering the flashes they showed against NO, I think it was more about conservatism during the regular season rather than ineptitude. Patriots defense made The Golden Calf of Bristol look like everyone thought The Golden Calf of Bristol should look so maybe they are gelling too but I don't believe it. I also don't think they need to gel with Brady and those TEs on offense.

Brady and the TEs v Gore and the defense

New school v Old school

Should be a good one.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with every word you wrote.

Damn.

Really has been fascinating. I think Brady is on a mission to prove hes still #1. Saturday he ended 'Tebowmania' (again), and This Sunday he and Bill get a chance to avenge their blowout loss two years ago. And after seeing Joe Flacco with had 3ts no picks look mediocre, they could do it. How weird is it that a QB can play a turnover free game and throw 3tds and still look average? Compare Alex Smith's 3-0 to Flacco's ...not even close.

It's easy to throw TD passes when you don't have to put drives together. I don't have the numbers infront of me but I think all their points came off turnovers.

Once they get rid of Flacco, they might be a real threat

Two teams led by great defenses and mediocre QBs.

Two teams led by good QBs and up until this point terrible defenses.

So many possible story lines for the superbowl it's crazy.

It's also weird seeing my childhood team back in the hunt

Archived