• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs so far

TheRealDeal

Im looking forward to these 2 games a great deal. Got to love how the Niners play.

Very envious of their tackling.

A part of me wants to see Harbaugh vs Harbaugh in the superbowl

But another part of me wants to see Giants v Patriots part 2

and yet another part of me would love to see the 49er defense try and stop Brady.

but i'd also like to see if the Ravens could beat the Giants to net their second title in Baltimore

I guess I won't be dissapointed with the outcome of either game. As long as the Saints, Falcons, Cowboys, and Eagles aren't there; I could care less.

I picked the Ravens before the season, but I have to say, I still don't trust Flacco. Had the Texans had Matt Shaub yesterday (although he lost to them earlier this year), the way that game was played, I think the Texans run away with that one. That defense was deadly.

The Pats don't have an Arian Foster, but they always seem to have some sort of new wrinkle. Saturday it was Aaron Hernandez running the ball. And Julian Eldman is still playing the nickel Idk. I think the Pats take it.

I honestly can't pick between the Giants and 49ers. I think the 49ers defense makes up for the QB gap.

Flacco on the other hand is fuging trash and I have more faith in the poo I took this morning than Flacco. OMG he's 6'5" and rocks facial hair that would get him his ass kicked anywhere outside of Baltimore and he just wins games and all that stuff!!! haha fug him he's so bad. Cover the streak, cover the running back and the Ravens are shut down.

I wouldn't say Flaaco is trash.....he is a mediocre QB on a team with a good defense that has defintely helped him win games which also makes it easier for people to discount what he has accomplished.

Which QB has won more games in his first 4 years in the history of the league (44-20)? Flacco

Who has a solid career QB rating of 86.0 while passing for 34 more TD's than INTs which has nothing to do with having a good "D"? - Flacco.

Granted his QB play in the playoffs is less than spectacular in most games but he has made the divisional round of the playoffs in each year of career and is 5-3 overall. Is he the biggest reason for that? Absolutely not but I can't agree he is fuggin trash.

I don't trust Flacco but I believe against New England's D you won't be able to tell how bad he sucks.

Giant's offense is really starting to click now. However I don't see any success on the ground against SF defense.

My picks are Raven vs Giants SB. Not that matchup I would like, but I think this is how it's going to shake out.

I think Eli has had a good year and quietly is proving people wrong year after year.

Flacco on the other hand is fuging trash and I have more faith in the poo I took this morning than Flacco. OMG he's 6'5" and rocks facial hair that would get him his ass kicked anywhere outside of Baltimore and he just wins games and all that stuff!!! haha fug him he's so bad. Cover the streak, cover the running back and the Ravens are shut down.

Plus he looks like my old roomate that was awesome and you can't look like him and be fuging nowhere as awesome so he needs to change his face or quit being places where his face is shown to large audiences because he's so fuging bad at football it makes my grandmother upset.

One day people will learn to respect Eli's retard strength!

I think Flacco hasn't looked as solid this year due to the playcalling. The team is built to run the football, and when they try to fling the ball around everything goes to poo. He can toss it around against crummy teams such as St. Louis and Indy, but don't do that against other teams plz T.T

One day people will learn to respect Eli's retard strength!

I think Flacco hasn't looked as solid this year due to the playcalling. The team is built to run the football, and when they try to fling the ball around everything goes to poo. He can toss it around against crummy teams such as St. Louis and Indy, but don't do that against other teams plz T.T

Agreed...a pro Bowl RB behind a good run blocking oline with one of the best defenses in the league. They are built to run and their offense is not designed for Fantasy football passing numbers and when they try to/need to do that, the lose their indentity and it's not very pretty.

Put Flacco in Detroit where the game plan is to throw it down the field all day to a guy named Calvin Johnson and I think the results would be very similar.

Archived