• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs so far

TheRealDeal

in the AFC we have the #2 offense (#31 defense) against the #3 defense (#15 offense)

in the NFC we have the #8 offense (#27 defense) against the #4 defense (#26 offense)

I think it's going to be offense from the AFC and defense from the NFC.

I guess you could say the Ravens are the most balanced but I just don't trust Flacco, dude is poop. Giants defense has really stepped it up lately and that #27 ranking is no indication of where they are now. #26 on offense for the niners I think is a little low considering the flashes they showed against NO, I think it was more about conservatism during the regular season rather than ineptitude. Patriots defense made The Golden Calf of Bristol look like everyone thought The Golden Calf of Bristol should look so maybe they are gelling too but I don't believe it. I also don't think they need to gel with Brady and those TEs on offense.

Brady and the TEs v Gore and the defense

New school v Old school

Should be a good one.

Who are you and how did you hack TRDs account?

Is everyone picking Niners Pats?

I think the Niners have a slight edge. I'd give the Gints the slight advantage on a neutral field in the middle of the country. Since they have to travel all the way across, however, I think that moves the advantage to the Niners. Teams traveling to the West coast generally do not play their best game, which spells doom in a playoff game.

in the AFC we have the #2 offense (#31 defense) against the #3 defense (#15 offense)

in the NFC we have the #8 offense (#27 defense) against the #4 defense (#26 offense)

I think it's going to be offense from the AFC and defense from the NFC.

I guess you could say the Ravens are the most balanced but I just don't trust Flacco, dude is poop. Giants defense has really stepped it up lately and that #27 ranking is no indication of where they are now. #26 on offense for the niners I think is a little low considering the flashes they showed against NO, I think it was more about conservatism during the regular season rather than ineptitude. Patriots defense made The Golden Calf of Bristol look like everyone thought The Golden Calf of Bristol should look so maybe they are gelling too but I don't believe it. I also don't think they need to gel with Brady and those TEs on offense.

Brady and the TEs v Gore and the defense

New school v Old school

Should be a good one.

I will say, after watching this weekends games that one can tell which team took their bye week seriously and worked their tails off and which team didn't.

The Raven were so lucky they faced a team with a rookie QB because if they didn't, they would be back doing whatever they were doing during their bye week. Their offense was BAD yesterday. When you can't punch a ball into the end-zone, a free gift given to you by the other team, and you're only a 1/4 yard from it, you're in trouble. I hope they sent TJ Yates a "thank you" card for the free gifts he kept giving them.

Also, someone forgot to tell the GreenBay Packers that a bye week doesn't mean the end of football season. Oh my...It was really hard to believe they were a 15-1 team this season with the way they were playing last night. Way to much leisurely time and not enough practicing during their bye week. God knows it showed.

Anyway, since I was 4-for-4 with my picks this weekend, I will go out on a limb again and say the Gaints and Ravens or Superbowl 2007 all over again....The Giants and Pats.

Ravens vs. Giants

I have more faith in Flacco and Eli than a lot of other people do :)

I think Eli has had a good year and quietly is proving people wrong year after year.

Flacco on the other hand is fuging trash and I have more faith in the poo I took this morning than Flacco. OMG he's 6'5" and rocks facial hair that would get him his ass kicked anywhere outside of Baltimore and he just wins games and all that stuff!!! haha fug him he's so bad. Cover the streak, cover the running back and the Ravens are shut down.

Plus he looks like my old roomate that was awesome and you can't look like him and be fuging nowhere as awesome so he needs to change his face or quit being places where his face is shown to large audiences because he's so fuging bad at football it makes my grandmother upset.

Also, someone forgot to tell the GreenBay Packers that a bye week doesn't mean the end of football season. Oh my...It was really hard to believe they were a 15-1 team this season with the way they were playing last night. Way to much leisurely time and not enough practicing during their bye week. God knows it showed.

Anyway, since I was 4-for-4 with my picks this weekend

Yeah, maybe having to attend the funeral of your OC's son was on their mind and they weren't as focused as they should have been but to call it lack of preparation is asinine.

Also, how come every retard that can't put together a coherent sentence is always 100% on their picks? These dudes must be billionaires by now, right? :rolleyes:

No no you cant!! That would mean Cam's not in the pro bowl and we can't have that. Get On My Horse was bant for picking the 9ers!! Such things......

Get on my horse was banned because its one of your 40 alts that you use to troll this site. That being said...If Cam cant make the ProBowl because of the match up then so be it. Hopefully next year (and many others) he"ll make it.

The QBing in the NFL has swung back in favor of the NFC. It's was the AFC for the longest time....

The QBing in the NFL has swung back in favor of the NFC. It's was the AFC for the longest time....

It's crazy when MM has a better year than Rivers right?

NFC is stacked right now and it's not a knock on Cam that he didn't make it.

Rodgers

Breesus

Stafford

Eli

Romo

Cam

Smith (conservative)

Cutler

Vick (puke)

Lots of big names

Archived