• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yet another hypothetical scenario...

Zcustom

Based on what i read Z i think its this. Becasue he was more lax with time and punctuality for others but you were not it would shine a big spotlight on him. If you do even better than he does he looks even worse. He is covering his tracks moreso than blocking you from moving up. Imo

Get a haircut before you start looking for other jobs. Haha seriously though it sounds like from your stats that you are really good at doing what you do, dealing with underlings to make your goals but he doesn't think you're good at communications with upper management either through writing or conversation.

some people are just excel at douchbagery and have really twisted senses of what a good manager is.

I had managers who constantly rated me middle of the road, while at the same time giving me some of our hardest assignments, and telling me that my skills and knowledge far surpasses others on the team. And despite the fact that she said I was only a middle of the road manager, i was too vital to the team to be allowed to pursue other positions in the company.

I changed managers, and do my job the same exact way, and now I am the highest rated person on our team magically.

Archived