• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Devon Still 2011 Highlights

CardiacCats

I was pumped to find this, very rarely do you find a highlight/mix video of a defensive player, especially a defensive tackle, this just shows how much big plays he made this year. I didn't get to watch much of Penn St this year, but this kid is a force in both the run and pass game, when their is only one guy on him it almost seems he has a cakewalk to the backfield every time.

not at all sold regardless of how impressive his highlight reel is.

he just doesn't seem aggressive or dominant enough.

i don't like him as a top 10 candidate. i don't think he'll be an immediate impact kind of guy. he'd be as much a project as any DT coming out of college. it would take a couple years before we see what he can do and i just don't think it would be worth it.

people like him there because they want so much for there to be a DT that they are willing to sacrifice quality for filling a need.

he won't be the BPA there. not even close, imo.

i do like the potential he has a a run stuffer, but it's just not enough to warrant taking too early.

Upshaw is a 3-4 OLB, simply wouldn't fit here.

Still isn't good enough to rate a top 10 pick with our needs.

Kirkpatrick to me is a no brainer.

Many draft guru's think that Claiborne and Kirkpatrick both will be gone by our pick. Then what?

I'd take Still over Kirkpatrick (injury prone and not great at actual coverage) or Coples (half of Pepper's talent with all of his downside).

All this poo will change in two months anyhow. This time last year (after Luck decided not to declare), Fairley was the high percentage #1.

There were some people who said that about Von miller last year, I don't think it's too far fetched to take him

I agree. If he really runs a 4.5+ at the combine like they think he will.. he could play any scheme very well.

I'd take Still over Kirkpatrick (injury prone and not great at actual coverage) or Coples (half of Pepper's talent with all of his downside).

All this poo will change in two months anyhow. This time last year (after Luck decided not to declare), Fairley was the high percentage #1.

Still is also injury prone. he tore a acl, and this year battle had minor injuries so.........Fairley also did something that Still doesnt do which is get to the QB and look were he went.

Archived