• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all the talk about Cam "moping"

TheRealDeal

yeah but that defense was hurt and ben was hurt, and still came back to make it a close game. harrison is scared to play real football because of fines.

The Golden Calf of Bristol made good throws to wide open guys. thomas and the defense won the game. The Golden Calf of Bristol is overhyped as always. he did show improvment though, but is scared to throw into tight windows............like real skilled qbs do.

You see that TD pass to Royal?

Moved the safety with his eyes and a pump, came back, anticipated the throw, put it in a tight spot and the receiver made a play in great coverage.

QBs don't get more NFL than that. He's got to do it consistently, but he's so young people forget he has time to grow.

The The Golden Calf of Bristol hate is unreal.

If The Golden Calf of Bristol was black, KT would demand you write an apology letter and you would all be labeled racists, with good reason.

the lockerroom nor the coaching staff has wanted The Golden Calf of Bristol on that field.......so Skip Bayless and you and whoever else can stop w/ that he "inspires" greatness nonsense.

“The Golden Calf of Bristol came to me and said, ‘Don’t worry about a thing,’ because God has spoken to him,” linebacker Wesley Woodyard said after Sunday’s win over the Bears, according to Mark Kiszla of the Denver Post. Woodyard then forced the Marion Barber fumble in overtime, when the Bears were in field goal position.

I can't find proof that he has inspired his teammates, can you find proof that he hasn't?

i said he showed improvment. im not going to go all crazy over a guy who does good stuff everyone once and a while. he gets to much HYPE. tom brady does not even get that hype and he HAS WON SUPERBOWLS. then he has these stupid religious people saying stupid stuff about god, who does not care at all. lol i bet if The Golden Calf of Bristol was not named The Golden Calf of Bristol he would not be getting as much as hype.the hype level would be like............AJ MCcarron who just won a NC. bet some people dont even know who that is.

1.im not a racist.

2.I am not an ELITIST like you trd. lol(yeah ive been caught on)

3.im a realist that tells the truth supported by facts.

Oh that damn The Golden Calf of Bristol and that one game...

He sure is embarrassed thinking about that one game while he tries to lead his team to the AFC champ game.

:rolleyes:

Right, see what stats from one game can do to a ratio?

This goes back to the discussion we had about why it was stupid to compare Cam's TD/INT ratio to The Golden Calf of Bristol's given the # of passes each had attempted...

You argued that you couldn't see how The Golden Calf of Bristol could throw enough interceptions to project to a ratio that was as bad or worse then Cam's and then The Golden Calf of Bristol went out and threw 4 picks :lol:

Do you expect him to be smiling after he throws a pick?

I think what it is, is that after he throws a pick or fumbles whatever, he feel needs to single handily put the team on his back by forcing throws he should be making and not getting rid of the ball while waiting for someone to get open.

As a great as he is this is his first year and you cant expect him to be as calm in the pocket as Brady while the game is on his shoulders.

Superman/kryptonite

Cam/Pouting

come on guys, there are more than enough threads to talk about The Golden Calf of Bristol, do we need to make this into another one?

It's the requirement of all Cam fanboys to counter every negative or maybe negative or not so sure negative or anything that is slightly less than blowing Cam with negative comments about other random QBs.

If you don't counter comments about Cam with negatives from Dalton, The Golden Calf of Bristol, Vick, Moore, Ryan, Brady, Big Ben, etc, you aren't a real Panther fan.

Got it.

The Golden Calf of Bristol had a bad game.

How does that relate to this season's worth of data on Cam?

:cheers2:

Cam attempted 517 passes, had 126 rushes, had 21 TD passes, 14 rushing TDs, 17 ints and 2 fumbles. His touchdown ratio (35/643) was 5.44% and his turnover ratio (19/643) was 2.95%.

The Golden Calf of Bristol attempted 271 passes, 122 rushes, had 12 TD passes, 6 rushing TD, 6 ints and 6 fumbles. His touchdown ration (18/393) was 4.58% and his turnover ratio (12/393) was 3.05%.

Touchdown ratio: 5.44% >>>>> 4.58%

Turnover ratio: 2.95% >>>>> 3.05%

In other words, Cam scored MORE OFTEN than The Golden Calf of Bristol and turned the ball over LESS OFTEN.

Great stat.

We're talking about if Cam gets tentative when throwing the ball in this thread. We're talking about him as a passer. Like I have said a million times, he's a great running back, but I don't care about 1 yard TDs, you need to be able to throw in this league. That being said, I wanted to see if him getting upset after Ints had a big effect on his numbers as a thrower of the football.

If you want to talk about Cam as a running back, start your own thread.

I can't find proof that he has inspired his teammates, can you find proof that he hasn't?

What you posted isn't proof he "inspires" his teammates to greatness. I am a religious man and even I think The Golden Calf of Bristol is borderline crazy. God isn't helping The Golden Calf of Bristol and Denver beat teams.....and that comment you posted was a teammate restating The Golden Calf of Bristol claimed God was talking to him about the outcome.

The Golden Calf of Bristol hasn't inspired Elway this year.....hasn't inspired Fox.....and several teammates like McGahee have gotten annoyed that people thnk The Golden Calf of Bristol is why they were on that win streak early on.

The Golden Calf of Bristol basically is a breathing and walking version of the crappy QB some thought Cam would be.....crappy passer who is really just a good runner. Only difference is people never bashed his character/leadership.

Cam attempted 517 passes, had 126 rushes, had 21 TD passes, 14 rushing TDs, 17 ints and 2 fumbles. His touchdown ratio (35/643) was 5.44% and his turnover ratio (19/643) was 2.95%.

The Golden Calf of Bristol attempted 271 passes, 122 rushes, had 12 TD passes, 6 rushing TD, 6 ints and 6 fumbles. His touchdown ration (18/393) was 4.58% and his turnover ratio (12/393) was 3.05%.

Touchdown ratio: 5.44% >>>>> 4.58%

Turnover ratio: 2.95% >>>>> 3.05%

In other words, Cam scored MORE OFTEN than The Golden Calf of Bristol and turned the ball over LESS OFTEN.

The Golden Calf of Bristol didn't have 6 turnovers by fumble. Only 2 were lost. Those are not turnovers.

So his turnover ratio is 8/393 =2.03%

Turnover ratio 2.03%(top 10 in the league)>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.95%(which is bottom of the league).

And more importantly when you combined the two together, it gives you their actual contribution to winning:

The Golden Calf of Bristol: 18-8 TD/Int ratio = 2.25 ratio

Cam: 35-19 TD/Int ratio = 1.85 ratio

Cam would have needed 45TD's to make up for his mistakes. The Golden Calf of Bristol was setting league records prior to his 3 game skid in this department, and after counting his playoff game, I believe he's back in top 10 in the league right now, even with the 3 bad games.

Got it.

The Golden Calf of Bristol had a bad game.

How does that relate to this season's worth of data on Cam?

:cheers2:

The Golden Calf of Bristol has had several bad games....most have been bad. His team on the other hand hasn't been bad and the Broncos have had some lucky breaks as well.

Archived