• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all the talk about Cam "moping"

TheRealDeal

Emotions generally are good for the game.

When emotions effect your play in a bad way, then it becomes an issue.

I don't expect perfection. I expect his throws to remain on target. I expect his play to at least be consistent.

It is obvious his bad mood afftects the offensive production.

That is a killer.

Of course he didn't throw any interceptions before his first one... so that affects the rating a bit but other than that I do think there is a correlation

I wonder how that correlation would hold for other 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year QB's in the league?

I'm just guessing here, but I'm betting for young (i.e. not established veteran) starting QBs in the league that that "correlation" is probably pretty darned common across the board.

But I forgot... TRD holds Cam to the expectation of a 10-year vet Peyton Manning.

I wonder how that correlation would hold for other 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year QB's in the league?

I'm just guessing here, but I'm betting for young (i.e. not established veteran) starting QBs in the league that that "correlation" is probably pretty darned common across the board.

But I forgot... TRD holds Cam to the expectation of a 10-year vet Peyton Manning.

I don't hold Cam to any standard. I never said if I thought those numbers were good or bad, I just put them out there and commented based on those numbers.

Cam had a great year and looks to have a bright future.

fug, this board is full of bitchy little girls all on Cam's dick no matter what.

These are posts that remind me not to try and talk football here at CarolinaHuddle.com

Emotions generally are good for the game.

When emotions effect your play in a bad way, then it becomes an issue.

I don't expect perfection. I expect his throws to remain on target. I expect his play to at least be consistent.

It is obvious his bad mood afftects the offensive production.

That is a killer.

This.

Call it whatever you want but when cam went into his "mood" the offense completely stalled. Im not saying thats all on Cam, but it seemed to be that way every time. If anything im upset that none of veterns stepped up and took the pressure off of Cam. Always looked to me like wveryone looked to Cam

I don't hold Cam to any standard. I never said if I thought those numbers were good or bad, I just put them out there and commented based on those numbers.

Cam had a great year and looks to have a bright future.

fug, this board is full of bitchy little girls all on Cam's dick no matter what.

These are posts that remind me not to try and talk football here at CarolinaHuddle.com

well, to be fair.....most posters here can't seperate TRD and the version that chooses to go overboard and exaggerate for entertainment purposes.

and you really brought that on yourself....

If by bringing that on myself you mean having rational football discussions with irrational people, I agree.

well, as you have admitted, your goal also at times was to annoy and did that through exaggerating claims.

for some, that is probably all they saw of you and therefore all they know.

well, as you have admitted, your goal also at times was to annoy and did that through exaggerating claims.

for some, that is probably all they saw of you and therefore all they know.

True, but only after they had demonstrated their inability to comprehend the most basic of information, like Teeray, Footballisasport, NCmonster and whatever other Auburn fan came rolling along. Eventually Teeray read some books on football, read the Panthers wikipedia page, read up on efficiency, and we had some great conversations, the others, it's hard not to enjoy their intelligence if you know what I mean.

It's not a coincidence you don't see many of the great posters this site used to have.

True, but only after they had demonstrated their inability to comprehend the most basic of information, like Teeray, Footballisasport, NCmonster and whatever other Auburn fan came rolling along. Eventually Teeray read some books on football, read the Panthers wikipedia page, read up on efficiency, and we had some great conversations, the others, it's hard not to enjoy their intelligence if you know what I mean.

It's not a coincidence you don't see many of the great posters this site used to have.

well, I haven't been around for years and years. But I imagine this board has just as many good posters as it ever has.....

just a lot more trolls, random people, and people looking to entertain themseleves (as you have admitted to doing) than ever before.

Naw, you don't see nearly as many good threads as you used to. It's all Cam youtube vids, this fan voting thread, that fan voting thread, that other rookie qb sucks thread, black v white thread, our division rivals suck thread, what national outlet snubbed us thread, etc

The increase in the quality of our team has not been matched by the quality of the posters, quantity maybe, and in the end that's all that matters.

Naw, you don't see nearly as many good threads as you used to. It's all Cam youtube vids, this fan voting thread, that fan voting thread, that other rookie qb sucks thread, black v white thread, our division rivals suck thread, what national outlet snubbed us thread, etc

The increase in the quality of our team has not been matched by the quality of the posters, quantity maybe, and in the end that's all that matters.

well, i agree with that....you so have to sift through a lot of repeated silly threads started to find a good one. That comes w/ posting on a large board.

I get my NFL fix on a smaller board.....which is probably the way this board started. Most of us there have been members for a decade and we tend to scare off random people who stumble upon the board. Only draw back is no one there wants to talk Panthers much so I come here to sift through the threads. Still good stuff to be found. Like mining for gold at times though.

Archived