• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all the talk about Cam "moping"

TheRealDeal

Why didn't you add that he's got less than a year of experience and is leading a team that in the last two years has won a combined 4 games without him starting in to NE to face the #1 seed led by a QB with more SB wins that The Golden Calf of Bristol has playoff wins, more playoff wins than he has regular season wins, with less than a week of preparation without one of his starting WRs?

That would give a little context

When you put it like that, he sounds like the GREAT MARK SANCHEZ :eek:

WE COULD BE LOOKING AT THE NEXT MARK SANCHEZ HERE PEOPLE!

You are just as bad as they are, just in a different way.

You sympathize and defend their crap because you agree with it. Youre always willing to shield and apologize their incestous bias and anti-Panther rhetoric. If we bumped your posts predraft it looks exactly the same. Same non belief, same fear, same "anything but that" stance towards our QB. The same benefit of the doubt you are adamant about giving these trolls you felt no need to do to our QB coming off a National Championship/Heisman campaign. You believed in Gabbert more for christ sakes. I expect you to portray your buddies as misunderstood heroes. I expect you to debate and engage them as if theyre serious posters.

You sympathize and defend their crap because you agree with it. Youre always willing to shield and apologize their incestous bias and anti-Panther rhetoric. If we bumped your posts predraft it looks exactly the same. Same non belief, same fear, same "anything but that" stance towards our QB. The same benefit of the doubt you are adamant about giving these trolls you felt no need to do to our QB coming off a National Championship/Heisman campaign. You believed in Gabbert more for christ sakes. I expect you to portray your buddies as misunderstood heroes. I expect you to debate and engage them as if theyre serious posters.

Of course I liked Gabbert, as I said then repeatedly I've got ties to Missouri and I saw him play much, much more. Yet I did NOT want to draft Gabbert because I did NOT think he could carry an offense in his rookie year or any time in the short term and would be better off sitting on the bench and learning. I didn't think Cam could either, but obviously I was wrong. See, I readily admit I was wrong about Cam. As to "giving him the benefit of the doubt" he wasn't our quarterback before he was drafted, why would I? I said all along I wished him luck wherever he ended up I just thought we would be a better team with a veteran and going defense, and I have made many posts saying I'm glad we drafted Cam. I don't think you read anything I said then and certainly haven't read anything since; I most certainly didn't say "ANYTHING BUT CAM NEWTON!!" I said anything but a quarterback and I preferred not going WR, because I felt like our defense is where we should spend our pick.

What you don't seem to understand is that people can change their minds about players because most of us are basing our opinions on these guys on things like games we've seen, talent evaluations from people we trust (No I don't mean ESPN and no I didn't believe Nawrocki's stuff either and I even said it went too far) etc. Since very few of us really care about skin color like you do, our opinions on them can very easily and very quickly change once we see them play more and especially once we see how they handle a pro offense.

I don't think "my buddies" are misunderstood heroes, I think they're just posters that disagree with your view point so you label them as racists. Some of the people you listed are also frequent trolls, which is why I said you are just as bad as they are. You derail as many threads as any other posters with your garbage because you look at who wrote a thread and you launch into some racist diatribe which is totally off base.

Typical CarolinaHuddle...

A football post talking about a football concern of Cam Newton's that his new fanboys turn into a The Golden Calf of Bristol, MM, Dalton, TJ Yates, Gabbert, race issue.

If someone proves to me the racial bias in the first post, I'll kill myself and every non black person I see in the next 20 minutes.

Go.

Seriously, nothing at all in this thread has to do with Cam's skin color, drop it.

Since when one has to mention the color of one's skin color to be perceived as a racist?

The fact that he's minimizing all the white QBs flaws while nitpicking and always drawing some kind of "concern" with everything does does, leave one wonder his agenda.

Here Me Out, Not Defending TRD...But

Okay, so many of you know that TRD and myself have had heated discussions, battles, and even bets before on this forum. Now I would like to make it clear, I don't like TRD, I don't know TRD, and I don't care to know TRD...BUT

Could it be possible that he doesn't like Michael Vick, Cam Newton, and The Golden Calf of Bristol just because of the way they play the quarterback position being that they aren't one's typical pro-style quarterback.

I met this guy at Liberty University (Christian College) and he can not stand The Golden Calf of Bristol, imagine that a Christian that dislikes The Golden Calf of Bristol. He doesn't dislike him because of some stereotypical aspect but because of the way he plays the quarterback position.

Don't get me wrong TRD is a troll and always will be, but a lot of the time he is antagonized because doesn't share the same opinion as others do regarding certain players.

TRD just doesn't like to be apart of the crowd, he is a loner.

Carolina Huddle just needs to accept that.

Originally Posted by Panthro

So "Yes" you would beat Mayweather in a brawl or "No" you would not beat him in a brawl?

Originally Posted by TheRealDeal

Yes, absolutely.

Anyone who has only trained in boxing and is smaller than me would get smashed on

Does this sound like someone who needs anyone to defend him......

Originally Posted by Panthro

So "Yes" you would beat Mayweather in a brawl or "No" you would not beat him in a brawl?

Originally Posted by TheRealDeal

Yes, absolutely.

Anyone who has only trained in boxing and is smaller than me would get smashed on

Does this sound like someone who needs anyone to defend him......

TRD is also making an assumption that the boxer only knows how to box....and not streetfight. Boxer would knock his block off in standup. So TRD is assuming he can get him down on the ground......and then assuming the boxer would be helpless. Lots of assuming.....

Trd's reply to a poster regarding Cam newton was "fug that nigga". Many have seen it with their own eyes yet most ignored it and defend him now. Some people wonder why he and others like sylvianlight are still allowed to post here.

If everyone who made a politically incorrect comment were banned, there would be few of us left. Absolutely inappropriate comment likely designed to rile people up like most of his comments. Does it represent his true feelings or beliefs? Hard to know because much of what he says seems to be more about trolling than it does contributing to any thread.

Does your repeating it make you guilty of the same thing??? You could have just used the n letter and left the rest unsaid.

Archived