• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all the talk about Cam "moping"

TheRealDeal

Why didn't you add that he's got less than a year of experience and is leading a team that in the last two years has won a combined 4 games without him starting in to NE to face the #1 seed led by a QB with more SB wins that The Golden Calf of Bristol has playoff wins, more playoff wins than he has regular season wins, with less than a week of preparation without one of his starting WRs?

That would give a little context

Why didn't you add that he's got less than a year of experience and is leading a team that in the last two years has won a combined 4 games without him starting in to NE to face the #1 seed led by a QB with more SB wins that The Golden Calf of Bristol has playoff wins, more playoff wins than he has regular season wins, with less than a week of preparation without one of his starting WRs?

That would give a little context

I didn't think that a run-on sentence that is as long as a paragraph was keeping within your guidelines. You sound like PFFL with that, LOL.

Way to set your defense up before it happens :lol:

So no matter what The Golden Calf of Bristol does, you can fallback and still say he sucks.

Dude could throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs and win by 30 and you would say it doesn't matter, he's still trash.

I bet you feel good about that post, don't you?

If The Golden Calf of Bristol has a good day against NE it will on the ground. Not in the air. NE sucks....but they play zone coverage and The Golden Calf of Bristol flat out can't throw against it.....Belichick also adjusted in the 2nd half after finally seeing this unique QB about how to play him. NE won't give him the one on one looks with no S help like Pitt. The Golden Calf of Bristol will struggle all game maybe completing a couple passes to the sideline....

So you gave up on Dalton and hitched your wagon to The Golden Calf of Bristol? Is that what this thread has turned into?

He is the board contrarian. If people here don't like The Golden Calf of Bristol, he takes up the gauntlet. If folks like Cam over Dalton he takes Dalton's side. Other than his Matt Moore fetish he primarily likes to argue and take the opposite opinion from others to try and prove his debating skills. Problem is that he came off like a troll so he tries to be more mainstream at times but he can't be consistent and keep it up.

So you gave up on Dalton and hitched your wagon to The Golden Calf of Bristol? Is that what this thread has turned into?

First it was Moore, then it was Clausen and Anderson in preseason. Then it was Moore again. Then it was Dalton. Now its The Golden Calf of Bristol. All have different styles of QBing, but what is the one thing they have in common? LOL. Dude has spent the past year of his life looking for QBs to prop up over our QB. And he always makes sure they are white. I dont think Ive ever seen TRD praise or speak highly of a non white QB ever. Definitely never used one to devalue a white QB. TRD sees and judges NFL QBs based on race. So his analysis and views are slanted. Just because hes being more subtle and more passive aggressive with his black QB hate, doesnt mean it isnt there.

He is the board contrarian. If people here don't like The Golden Calf of Bristol, he takes up the gauntlet. If folks like Cam over Dalton he takes Dalton's side. Other than his Matt Moore fetish he primarily likes to argue and take the opposite opinion from others to try and prove his debating skills. Problem is that he came off like a troll so he tries to be more mainstream at times but he can't be consistent and keep it up.

And yet when over half the board was bashing Newton last offseason he didnt feel the need to be contrarian or troll them. He just followed the crowd and added on. Dude is a simple racist bitter his boy Matt got canned.

KT enough is enough. If what you say is true then you are no better with the way you respond to TRD.

That said I remember TRD bashing Clausen thousands of times. Yeah he's probably bitter that Cam is a badass because now he can't prove a point. But that doesn't make him a racist and it doesn't mean he was wrong about Matt Moore.

I get tired of the way you guys sh1t talk Matt Moore. He is at least starter quality in this league. You put him on the Jets and they are probably in the playoffs right now. I see people post stupid garbage like, "Oh Moore couldn't beat out Clausen". Are you kidding me? If you were even remotely a fan you knew what was going on the with the team. The sell out coach buried his own team just to make the owner look bad.

Moore is a good QB who was unfairly treated like poo by the coaches and staff. That is fact, but would I trade him for Cam Newton? Hell no.

It all seems to be working out for the best now. We've got a franchise QB and Moore has somewhat solidified his right to play QB in the NFL. Miami is glad to have him.

And yet when over half the board was bashing Newton last offseason he didnt feel the need to be contrarian or troll them. He just followed the crowd and added on. Dude is a simple racist bitter his boy Matt got canned.

I agree with others who say you seem to filter everything through a race point of view. Most everyone including you has predjudices but not everything is racist. A poster could not like Cam and still not be racist. Unless someone comes out and makes specific racist statements why can't you give them the benefit of the doubt instead of always being on the offensive.

Just a thought...........

KT enough is enough. If what you say is true then you are no better with the way you respond to TRD.

That said I remember TRD bashing Clausen thousands of times. Yeah he's probably bitter that Cam is a badass because now he can't prove a point. But that doesn't make him a racist and it doesn't mean he was wrong about Matt Moore.

TRD bashed Clausen when he was competing with Moore. Basically deemed him a gutless pussy in 2010. But when Clausen competed against Cam (who is obviously more talented and came in rated higher) this preseason who did he instinctively side with and claim "this competition is a sham! Its not fair! Hes more proven!"? Lol. Everything changed, Cam became the greater evil. All the Clausen gutless pussy talk went out the window. Sylvianlight pulled the same exact stunt. Dudes like them are predictable.

I agree with others who say you seem to filter everything through a race point of view. Most everyone including you has predjudices but not everything is racist. A poster could not like Cam and still not be racist. Unless someone comes out and makes specific racist statements why can't you give them the benefit of the doubt instead of always being on the offensive.

Just a thought...........

Someone doesnt have to wear a hood or shouting racial slurs to showcase their bias and ignorance. I dont randomly call out people, the ones I do are well deserved. Actual racism and ignorance is far more offensive and destructive than being accused. Giving cowardly bigots the benefit of the doubt is how you keep that crap alive. I take a no nonsense approach to bullshit.

Don't think it has anything to do with race. He just can't let it go after being wrong about Cam. Some users only live for their e-rep.

And weren't you the one that used to bash JR cause he wouldn't draft a black QB?

Someone doesnt have to wear a hood or shouting racial slurs to showcase their bias and ignorance. I dont randomly call out people, the ones I do are well deserved. Actual racism and ignorance is far more offensive and destructive than being accused. Giving cowardly bigots the benefit of the doubt is how you keep that crap alive. I take a no nonsense approach to bullpoo.

Pot meet kettle.

When I start calling your kids thugs and criminals and putting limitations on what they can do in life so my kids have a fighting shot youll have a point. When I spend a calendar year tearing down some white QB on this board to reaffirm my blackness, youll have a point. When I expect every Panther QB to be black and proclaim the end of the world if we draft differently for once youll have a point.

Archived