• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More tragic baseball news. The Bird found dead.

Ray

One good thing: Fans can have as many knee jerk reactions, hissy fits and panic attacks as they want to and it generally has no real effect.

On the flip side, coaches who do that wind up on the unemployment line.

Happily, Fox isn't prone to that sort of behavior.

Oh, and the Bears need to bench everybody too. They lost a game.

And the Chiefs should cut their kicker and sign someone off the street.

And the Falcons should start Schaub tomorrow. Vick sucked last game.

And the Raiders should bench their QB (oh wait, they just did).

HAHAHAHAH!!

Picture alone was worth rep! lol

Gotta tell ya, Nance, I told a Falcon fan last week that I felt sorry for him because of the way people on his board acted. They were absolutely ridiculous after the loss to the Panthers (bench Vick, fire Mora, you name it they had it).

After seeing some of the reactions here, I might owe him an apology.

Gotta tell ya, Nance, I told a Falcon fan last week that I felt sorry for him because of the way people on his board acted. They were absolutely ridiculous after the loss to the Panthers (bench Vick, fire Mora, you name it they had it).

After seeing some of the reactions here, I might owe him an apology.

lol

I certainly can see that line of thinking...

Thats crap. No ones saying fire our staff. But getting destroyed at home in front of our crowd in week 14 is not acceptable. I thought we were tryna win a Super Bowl here. How can anyone defend today's play after last week's performance?

I can only assume you're pointing this comment at me, so I'll respond...

Have you not seen the threads week in, week out, 'fire Henning', 'Trgo must go', 'Maybe Fox isn't the right coach for the job', 'Bench Jake', 'Start Weinke', 'We need a new kicker' (that one's up here now somewhere), etc, etc???

And who is defending today's performance? It sucked, top to bottom... But ya know what? Momma said there'd be days like this...

She was right...

• 3 months later...

Archived