• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yankees suck!!!

jkeough

Enjoy it while it lasts.....at least they've not allowed 15 runs in one game!

1, 10, 15, it doesnt matter. A loss is a loss. But takin the series makes me feel better...

Gonna be a sad coupla days in Beantown next weekend...

How soon they forget.

Is what it is...under the Mendoza line for your #3 hitter is unacceptable. All I'm saying is he needs to get his ass in gear. And like I said, he's not even picking good pitches to swing at. Golfing at a lot of low pitches and not catching up to the ones right down the pike.

Baltimore and Toronto are always hot out of the gate.

Not really...maybe the O's....but the Jays last year started slow, stayed slow until we fired Gibby. Brought back Cito and we had the 2nd best record in the majors since the day he arrived (57-43?)

With Cito back under the helm, the Jays are a totally different club offensively. Instead of getting deep in counts and being over-selective (the mindset under Tosca and Gibbons) Cito preaches being aggressive. Not to mention the confidence that he brings to players, he's truly a very underrated manager, which I think is due to the fact that he was stacked w/ names in the championship days...it's going to be a long season, but IF the rotation can hold their own (anchored by Halladay) then the Jays could get interesting this year.

It's funny how things change, last year everyone (even the Boston Herald) was picking the Jays to make some noise in, even the Boston Herald had the Jays winning the AL East....then the "Devil Rays" and their fans (oh wait, they have no fans) had to come along and ruin everything :P Now we lost AJ Burnett and every picks us to finish last...I guess they didn't put into perspective the fact that we got Aaron Hill back (very talented 2B), added an up-and-coming stud in Travis Snider, and brought back everyone from the #1 Bullpen from 2008....the Jays have a capable line-up....

Overbay hit a walk-off 2-run homer in the 12th today...9-4

Yanks being w/o A-Roid, makes their line-up look very unimpressive...not to mention they have a very crappy bullpen, which is crucial. We all know they'll get what the "need" (or want) and be in the race. But the AL East is by far the most talented division in baseball this year...

Let's Go Jays!!!

Archived