• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest need for Newton

Hairless Cat

That's what happens when you defer leadership to the vets and the vets suck... That is the face of someone who is biting their tongue because their seniors either can't, or refuse to get it right...

You won't see a lot of it next year...

I agree, when it came down to it there wasnt really anything the vets could say to Cam. For example Jordan Gross is supposed to be a All-pro Left tackle and at times this year he looked a damn rookie and seemed like he was playing lazy at times letting edge rushers go right by him. I KNOW Jordan Gross is better than that. Yeah maybe Cam could have chose his words better but he was right in the fact that everybody else needs to get on his level in that interview. It has definitely been a losing mentality around this team.

Cam's fine @ everything except anger management & patience. Whenever he became angry b/c of a bad catch or b/c we're losing, he would throw the ball WAY too hard & cause an interception or bad drops (even Smith couldn't catch a few b/c of how hard Cam was throwing. He also threw a few picks b/c he wasn't willing to wait or simply throw the ball away

Cam's fine @ everything except anger management & patience. Whenever he became angry b/c of a bad catch or b/c we're losing, he would throw the ball WAY too hard & cause an interception or bad drops (even Smith couldn't catch a few b/c of how hard Cam was throwing. He also threw a few picks b/c he wasn't willing to wait or simply throw the ball away

So now we're sitting there looking for any reason to say the media was right atbout Cam being like VY.

Tom Brady chewed his receiver out for what was really his fault, the defense coordinator gets chewed out by the media and NO ONE feels Tom needs anger management and patience.

Cam gets completely fustrated and goes off by himself to cool off and he needs anger management and patience.

I see such an extreme double standard towards this kid it's not even funny anymore. And I seriously wonder why?

Evenmore disturbing, the fact that QBs like Cam are encouraged to be treated with such scrutiny while all kinds of excuses are made for QBs like The Golden Calf of Bristol.

IMO, Cam's biggest need is a team that comes to work knowing their job and doing it as if their lives depended on it. Cam needs help from his offense and he need help from his defense.

Archived