• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest need for Newton

Hairless Cat

I served in the armed forces- lots of less gifted 21 and 22 year olds I served with were much more effective leaders than Newton - its the thing that worries me most about him.

go ahead , cover your eyes and flame on homers.

I served in the armed forces too.

The fact that you can seriously compare leadership in the armed forces where LIVES are a factor to leadership during a game where only POINTS are a factor makes me think that your years in the armed forces were ineffective in helping you to set your priorities in a suitable manner.

The fact that you can seriously compare leadership in the armed forces where LIVES are a factor to leadership during a game where only POINTS are a factor makes me think that your years in the armed forces were ineffective in helping you to set your priorities in a suitable manner.

Im still in and I agree 100% As a matter of fact, I like to think that I have pretty good leadership skills myself considering that I made SGT at 21, SSG at 23 and I will hopefully make the SFC list this year at 27 but with all the potential young people have, I still had to be groomed to be an effective leader. Natural skills will get you just far enough to get someone killed in the military without strong teachers to point you in the right direction.

As far as Cam goes, he does everything a young person should do in order to be a good leader. He listens, he trains hard and doesn't allow laziness in others to effect his work ethic. If he was my soldier I could turn him into an outstanding young leader just like I am sure Coach Rivera is doing right now

the last refuge of the retard poster when they have no coherent argument

sounds like a YOU problem when you conveniently ignore his other response..

oh... just so you see this one too. ;)

Im still in and I agree 100% As a matter of fact, I like to think that I have pretty good leadership skills myself considering that I made SGT at 21, SSG at 23 and I will hopefully make the SFC list this year at 27 but with all the potential young people have, I still had to be groomed to be an effective leader. Natural skills will get you just far enough to get someone killed in the military without strong teachers to point you in the right direction.

As far as Cam goes, he does everything a young person should do in order to be a good leader. He listens, he trains hard and doesn't allow laziness in others to effect his work ethic. If he was my soldier I could turn him into an outstanding young leader just like I am sure Coach Rivera is doing right now

Archived