• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CardiacCats 7-round Panthers Mock v.2.0

CardiacCats

The Panthers picking Coples is like that draft when everyone thought the Panthers would pick Derrick Harvey from Florida. I'd rather them draft OLB, DT or OL. That Saints pass rush mauled the Panthers line a few times. Cam almost got hurt.

Would love to see if Coples could play DT, but not sure how that would work out. He could switch it up kind of like Peppers did here.

Is that an Omega brand? Had a friend from HS that played football for Duke that got the same brand. Gave him hell for it.

Would love to see if Coples could play DT, but not sure how that would work out. He could switch it up kind of like Peppers did here.

Is that an Omega brand? Had a friend from HS that played football for Duke that got the same brand. Gave him hell for it.

He's a 2nd team All American at DT.

Coin flip is a last resort, will come down to strength of schedule. I also don't see a need on the DL, but rather behind it.

Coples' work ethic and passion worry me. The OU LB played on a D that had trouble stopping a lot of offenses.

You can't pin that on any single player. Especially not Lewis.. Lewis is the most fiery competitor I have seen at OU in a while. The guy gives his all. For someone that claims to be an OU fan, you should know that Lewis would be an absolute steal in the 4th round.. He is projected low 2nd, high 3rd round.

You can't pin that on any single player. Especially not Lewis.. Lewis is the most fiery competitor I have seen at OU in a while. The guy gives his all. For someone that claims to be an OU fan, you should know that Lewis would be an absolute steal in the 4th round.. He is projected low 2nd, high 3rd round.
I would take him with our second round pick.

Archived