• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So where will we be picking?

CardiacCats

Originally I was more for picking for value which looked like a WR or an OT if Claiborne was gone. After today, I don't fuging care if they reach. Best defensive player available, I don't care if it's Coples or a DT or what. Just get the player that will have the biggest impact on our JV defense.

1. Indy

2. St. Louis

3. Minnesota

4 through about 8 are still up in the air

We'll definitely be behind Buffalo (9th) and possibly even KC if they lose. Either 10 or 11.

** we are behind Buffalo because they had the same record with an easier schedule. Same will apply to KC if they lose.

1. Indy

2. St. Louis

3. Minnesota

4 through about 8 are still up in the air

We'll definitely be behind Buffalo (9th) and possibly even KC if they lose. Either 10 or 11.

** we are behind Buffalo because they had the same record with an easier schedule. Same will apply to KC if they lose.

Not sure where you got your info but as of last weekend the Panthers won the tie breaker between Miami Buffalo and KC via SOS. Do you have updated info from this weekend already?

Not sure where you got your info but as of last weekend the Panthers won the tie breaker between Miami Buffalo and KC via SOS. Do you have updated info from this weekend already?

maybe i have it backwards.

i thought the harder strength of schedule lost the tiebreaker?

**edit:

yes, harder strength of schedule loses tiebreakers.

• Strength of schedule for the previous season is the first tie-breaker for teams with the same winning percentage. The team with the lowest strength of schedule percentage wins the tiebreaker and picks ahead of all other teams with the same record.

http://football.about.com/od/miscinformation/a/detdraftorder.htm

Archived