• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funniest and most random COD4 kill I've ever seen

Doc Holiday

I was playing COD4 with MaximusZaximus, Pantherzfan1 and another guy that's not of the forum here named jermthtyrant, anyhoo we were playing crash and we were by the side door of the blue building, Jerm(atleast I think it was him) fires a RPG into the blue building because there where a lot of guys were stacked up in there, and well the instant he fires the RPG it blows up and he gets killed by it, and I get killed by a grenade.

From what I could tell the RPG hit the grenade causing it to blow up right anyway and causing Jerm to commit suicide, the grenade that he hits blows up and I am killed, making it without a doubt the most random kill I've ever seen in COD4. he couldn't have done that again if he tried a 1000 times.

if you like COD check out battlefield bad company. hands down a better game.

eekfacepalm.gif This is a false statement. In every way CoD4 brought together the best of the best from all FPS's. The sales depict it as well. It felt like counterstrike but done correctly. I have like 12 days worth of played time on CoD4. All of my friends and family got into it and it was amazing.

I can't imagine even CoD:MW2 replicating it.

CoD:WaW was a joke though. MW just had it all right.

eekfacepalm.gif This is a false statement. In every way CoD4 brought together the best of the best from all FPS's. The sales depict it as well. It felt like counterstrike but done correctly. I have like 12 days worth of played time on CoD4. All of my friends and family got into it and it was amazing.

COD4 is my most played FPS game ever with me having currently 46.000 kills in the game, my most played franchise is Rainbow six with close to 75.000 kills I know I have a lot of kills with the Halo franchise but I've never really kept track of them

I've had more random and funnier kills on the halo games, but with COD4 you don't get those types of kills every day.

I hear ya...I used to play that game like it was crack.

Yall are missing out by not giving Battlefield a chance. Better maps, vehicles, helicopters you can actually fly and a fully destructible battlefield.

In CODMW you cant blow a hole in a wall with a rocket or grenade or get REAL helicopter kills.

Just give it a chance...and no lag!!

It's not a Call of Duty Game at the moment it's just named MW2. The reason WAW sucked is it wasn't done by Infinity Ward.

COD 1

COD 2

COD 4 were the ones made by IW.

The game isn't supposed to be part of the COD line, it's a new IP just called MW

I hear ya...I used to play that game like it was crack.

Yall are missing out by not giving Battlefield a chance. Better maps, vehicles, helicopters you can actually fly and a fully destructible battlefield.

In CODMW you cant blow a hole in a wall with a rocket or grenade or get REAL helicopter kills.

Just give it a chance...and no lag!!

I liked BF2 on PC. And Lag is relative. I'm on a university connection and still get lagged out of games ._.

Anyway, the thing about Battlefield 2 was.. it was massively multiplayer.. I'm not sure if BF Bad Company has the same kind of massive maps with a lot of players, but I'd give it a try.. it's pretty cheap now too. BF2 had like 64 player maps and poo.

Archived