• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

PantherBoy95

Good lord guys what are you Cam's little peanut gallery body guards lol

They are all having fun out there, these are competitive guys and just doing what they do. Cam probably likes it, and he should, it's attention with good intentions. Wade and LeBron may be assholes to you but they are healthy for Cam in my opinion because they are the best at what they do, that have that desire and they work hard to be the best and so does Cam.

MJ is considered an asshole, but do I not want him to talk to Cam about the desire to be the best, win and dominate a sport. Nope, I have no problem with that at all, Cam might learn something he can apply.

Anyone offended by this is just being ridiculous.

I don't see the big deal here. Anybody who lets this bother them needs to get a life. Does Cam even know that Charlotte has an NBA team?

Not only has he been to their first 2 games courtside, but he got asked about it in a panthers press conference. Says him and Kemba are gonna take Charlotte by storm :cheers2:

they weren't mocking Cam....Cam isn't a Bobcat. Wade/Lebron were just having fun AND showing that Cam has put Carolina on the map in the sports world as relelvant. People outside Carolina NOW actually watch us. They like Cam.

Archived