• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

PantherBoy95

I'm sure this has already been posted but I cbf reading all these posts

that is not mocking. if anything it's a sign of respect. anyone remember Cam doing the chalk toss against Cincinatti in the preseason? was that Cam mocking LeBron?

If you follow LeBron on twitter, you'll see that he regularly praises Cam.

Cam Newton. One word "MONSTER"

— LeBron James (@KingJames)

October 23, 2010

^^ just one example, he always gives him props.

I can't fuging stand LeBron but to call this mocking is absurd.

Cam just came on the Pro-sports scene and he has guys in other sports mimicking his move. IMO, that a sign of respect from your peers.

I hope this doesn't get turned into more than what it is. Sports is becoming way to sensitve these days. ;o)

Pie given for using "mimicking" instead of "mocking".

You get it. :smilewinkgrin:

Some of you guys are so soft.

Wade is not making fun of Cam, he is giving him props. And Lebron. I bet both those guys, like everyone love watching that guy. Cam is making a big time name for himself.

PS. Im a Miami Heat fan and Carolina Panther fan for over 15 years each and im only 26. Been loyal to both franchises. DWade is a good guy, I can not see him trying to make fun of Cam.

LeBron had Cam in his top 5 QBs earlier in the season. Of course he and Wade are showing respect.

Hopefully all this attention doesn't go to Cam's head, and he starts feeling like he's too big time for Cleveland, err, Charlotte.

it could be worse.

we could have The Golden Calf of Bristol as our QB and people tebowing.

The "Superman" is so much more efficient and smarter than "tebowing" since you have to use your whole body and go down to the ground to do The Golden Calf of Bristol, which is a flaggable offense if done in the endzone.

Uhh... yeah.

Playing football, especially QB is much more complicated that playing basketball. I'm sorry but it isn't even close.

You said "better at his sport". Are you now saying that all QBs are better at their sport than DWade just because they play a more complicated position?:leaving:

Archived