• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

PantherBoy95

Being at a basketball game, no problem. Acting like a ten year old on the field deserves to by mocked. Nobody mocked Berry Sanders because he was a professional about his work. Same with Jerry Rice.

just like nobody mocked Terrell Davis mile high salute or Deion highstep? it's an emotional game.

you mean the one time he did it? the one time he did a gesture that has been done literally a 1000 times before Cam did it? Same w/ the Rodgers "belt".

only difference between Cam/Rodgers/and others....is they have the ability to make something often used.....uniquely attached to them.

Never said David Gettis made the celebration up. Just simply pointing out its been done before.

you mean the one time he did it? the one time he did a gesture that has been done literally a 1000 times before Cam did it? Same w/ the Rodgers "belt".

only difference between Cam/Rodgers/and others....is they have the ability to make something often used.....uniquely attached to them.

Cam did it at least twice last year at Auburn too.

I think it was good natured, but I can see how some people might not think so. The look on Wade's face doesn't look good natured (Lebron's did). I just assume Wade was too zoned in to playing the game to think about doing the move AND taking the concentration out of his face.

He was smiling right after he did that. It was just a joke. I'm sure Cam thought it was funny as well.

Archived