• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

PantherBoy95

Does anyone remember when David Gettis was doing this last year before Cam?

Of course nobody remembers...most people bringing these things up either weren't Panther fans or football fans at all.

James went up to talk to Newton after the game and Wade specifically said it was a fun way to show respect for Newton.

What else is needed to put this non story to rest?

Does anyone remember when David Gettis was doing this last year before Cam?

you mean the one time he did it? the one time he did a gesture that has been done literally a 1000 times before Cam did it? Same w/ the Rodgers "belt".

only difference between Cam/Rodgers/and others....is they have the ability to make something often used.....uniquely attached to them.

Skip is a real Tool....lol

He sits there protecting everything The Golden Calf of Bristol does but he's got to nerve to say Cam shouldn't be doing the Superman when his team loses. Like Cam is suppose to say to himself, let me not do the Superman when I get this TD because my defense is going to squander all of the points we gain in the fourth quarter and we're going to lose.

I seriously don't know why Cam erk so many of those folks in the sport media. I guess they wished he was their kid.

And, he did say that LeBron showed disrespect to Cam by doing the Superman with Wade...LMFAO.. A real definition of a TOOL.

I've never seen Cam do his TD celebration when losing.. thing is Skip is a tool. lol

PLEASE JOHN FOX, LET The Golden Calf of Bristol THROW 30-40 TIMES ON SUNDAY!! PLEAASE!

lol

I've never seen Cam do his TD celebration when losing.. thing is Skip is a tool. lol

PLEASE JOHN FOX, LET The Golden Calf of Bristol THROW 30-40 TIMES ON SUNDAY!! PLEAASE!

lol

yeah, Cam only does it when his team is leading or tied. I guess Skip forgets that Carolina tends to get up on just about everyone they play.

The Golden Calf of Bristol does his weird straight arm flex spas out thing often.

lol

exactly he has never did that when we were losing. he also said he gave up 6 4th quarter leads?

Wade and LeBron were just showing love people.

LeBron did it with a smile on his face, Wade did it with a very serious look... I think that's why I initially took offense to it. When Wade explained that he didn't mean any disrespect and they showed Cam smiling, it no longer bothered me.

On a side note, I think it's funny that nobody is talking about the fact that the Heat barely escaped the Bobcats with a one point victory on a lob shot that rattled around before it fell through... Heat are supposed to be elite and Bobcats are supposed to be in rebuilding mode.

I don't remember seeing Dalton at any NBA games or doing something a 10 year old would do for Wade and Lebronze to mimick. Maybe Dalton will mimick them by losing in the playoffs. Or not.

pretty sure he doesnt want to go to a cavs game. no big deal he is at a basketball game, but keep reaching and making an ass of yourself.

On a side note, I think it's funny that nobody is talking about the fact that the Heat barely escaped the Bobcats with a one point victory on a lob shot that rattled around before it fell through... Heat are supposed to be elite and Bobcats are supposed to be in rebuilding mode.

sounds like the panthers this year.

lol

You heard him say that also...I simply shook my head.

I can't wait for Skip to come out and claim that it's Denver fault The Golden Calf of Bristol cannot throw. He definitely bordering on saying that because he blames them for everything else having to do with Tim.

Archived