• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

PantherBoy95

Some of you guys are so soft.

Wade is not making fun of Cam, he is giving him props. And Lebron. I bet both those guys, like everyone love watching that guy. Cam is making a big time name for himself.

PS. Im a Miami Heat fan and Carolina Panther fan for over 15 years each and im only 26. Been loyal to both franchises. DWade is a good guy, I can not see him trying to make fun of Cam.

Feel the same way, I have loved the Panthers and the Heat for a long time. Talking Tim Hardaway, Eddie Jones, and Anthony Carter days.

Skip Baylis is about to give his incredibly awesome opinion on this... in a few minutes. I expect an enlightenment the huddle has needed for years...

you mean on the Skip Bayless Show (not sure why they call it First Take) they will be talking about something non- The Golden Calf of Bristol related?

Skip Baylis is about to give his incredibly awesome opinion on this... in a few minutes. I expect an enlightenment the huddle has needed for years...

Skip is a real Tool....lol

He sits there protecting everything The Golden Calf of Bristol does but he's got to nerve to say Cam shouldn't be doing the Superman when his team loses. Like Cam is suppose to say to himself, let me not do the Superman when I get this TD because my defense is going to squander all of the points we gain in the fourth quarter and we're going to lose.

I seriously don't know why Cam erk so many of those folks in the sport media. I guess they wished he was their kid.

And, he did say that LeBron showed disrespect to Cam by doing the Superman with Wade...LMFAO.. A real definition of a TOOL.

Archived