• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goal Line Blitz Football MMORPG

jfeldz

I am new here... so the mods can move this anywhere they like...

A friend of mine sent me a link to this Football Simulation game. It's kinda neat. Here's the link to sign up http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=27033229 Has anyone else played this before? I just signed up today.

There is already a Huddle team.

We've been playing for awhile.

Look up the "Panthers Syndicate" Thats the huddle team.

I am new here... so the mods can move this anywhere they like...

A friend of mine sent me a link to this Football Simulation game. It's kinda neat. Here's the link to sign up http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=27033229 Has anyone else played this before? I just signed up today.

i just singed up today as well.

name is Rayzor Wire (FB)

playing for sacremento united right now for some reason.

I just created a TE, how can i join on a real life team?

Your best bet is just accept an offer from a D-League team and build your guy from there. You need to go to your players profile and click on contract offers to see offers from computer teams. Almost everyone starts on the CPU teams since the live person teams are so competitive. You might play one season on a D-league and should be able to get on a level 13 capped team next season. Unless ofcourse you find a team that is just slow building, there are a few of those out there. Slow build teams don't worry about winning, until they are high level. The idea there is to have a level 20 or so player, who is better than an identical level because they slow built allowing them to maximize XP's. Look me up on the site if you have any questions, will be glad to help. Also, Bort, the sites owner, is talking about creating level 1 human teams, which could benefit you guys. Better than a CPU team. I use the same name there as here.

Your best bet is just accept an offer from a D-League team and build your guy from there. You need to go to your players profile and click on contract offers to see offers from computer teams. Almost everyone starts on the CPU teams since the live person teams are so competitive. You might play one season on a D-league and should be able to get on a level 13 capped team next season. Unless ofcourse you find a team that is just slow building, there are a few of those out there. Slow build teams don't worry about winning, until they are high level. The idea there is to have a level 20 or so player, who is better than an identical level because they slow built allowing them to maximize XP's. Look me up on the site if you have any questions, will be glad to help. Also, Bort, the sites owner, is talking about creating level 1 human teams, which could benefit you guys. Better than a CPU team. I use the same name there as here.

how long does it take you to level up to like 20

Archived