• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Been away for a few days....what I miss

TheRealDeal

Really? Always thought he was kind of overrated based on last season.

No, I've been assured that based on last season he was borderline elite and the future of the NFL.

Ive hung out where you live and it already looks like its been nuked! The food and free beer you bought was damn good though.

You need to come a couple hundred miles south of where PanthaSan is.

You'll never want to leave.

No, I've been assured that based on last season he was borderline elite and the future of the NFL.

You need to come a couple hundred miles south of where PanthaSan is.

You'll never want to leave.

Ive been there a few times. Its nice and the weather is great but I always want to leave. The weirdo and crazy homeless people ratio is overwhelming.

Ive been there a few times. Its nice and the weather is great but I always want to leave. The weirdo and crazy homeless people ratio is overwhelming.

The homeless do love it here. The weather is too nice for them to leave.

If I see a bum with a creative sign, I always hook that guy up. I pay for creativity all day.

The homeless do love it here. The weather is too nice for them to leave.

If I see a bum with a creative sign, I always hook that guy up. I pay for creativity all day.

I saw a bum taking a bath in the fountain in front of the new LA Police Dept. building at ten in the morning on a friday. People everywhere. Took some pics and pissed the guy off. He threw his shoes and the soap at us. Awesome.

Archived