• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Been away for a few days....what I miss

TheRealDeal

It's called dressing for comfort. If that disturbs you for the love of God don't go outside, because it's everywhere.

I've just never seen that comfort from someone like Cam Newton. It just confuses the poo outta me. I'm all about comfort but I don't get where he got that style from.

Confusing as poo.

Then the hat thing, oh lord the hat thing I will not accept.

When Cam dresses up in a suit, only Justin Timberlake looks better. When he dresses himself, it's like Pac Sun and Tilly's got drunk and threw up on him and that's what he wears out.

I don't understand.

cam has been so successful as a rookie that this is what you're limited to. :lol:

Naw, just some of his fashion. He dresses better than anyone except maybe JT when he dresses up.

I want to know what else is going on in Huddle life. We smashed a divisional opponent and have a big (possibly) game this week. Just happy to be back today and want to catch up.

I'd like to see Brees and Cam go for a full game, as much as getting wins are nice you want to continue to gauge his progress against the best.

I'd like to see Brees and Cam go for a full game, as much as getting wins are nice you want to continue to gauge his progress against the best.

I'm not sure how likely this is but I would also love to see it. I don't think it will have any real meaning though as Cam is still so young but it would be a huge confidence boost for this team if they could go toe-to-toe with a Superbowl Contender win or lose.

Well TRD does live in CA I think. He has to see thousands of brodawgs with those hats, and the flatbills, and their Broncos on massive tires all day every day. That's why we just need to nuke CA. It's such a wasteland.

Neg Rep :D

Besides, we all drive Yukons or better unless you are a Tree Hugging Prius-Type.

Archived