• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

Wasn't Marino considered as the best that never won a SB? Well, Breese has a SB and the record... Don't seem that crazy to me.

I knew you couldn't contain your ability to post something stupid.

Marino has had a hold, or still owns, every significant passing record in NFL history-in an era where recievers can get mugged as they godown the sideline.

Brees is a Dan Fouts numbers compiler whose mark on history will be minimal.

Seriously TCF, I knew you were one of the newer and less edcuated posters here, but I really didn't know you were this stupid.

that doesn't even make sense, it isn't funny. just reflects bad on the good posters here who don't act like this is 4chan.

Well, y'see, the Saints made a meal of celebrating Brees' record.....just like the people of New Orleans did preparing for Hurricane Katrina. It's really not too difficult.

The hurricane missed you. It was your lousy levees (that you didn't fix, diverting the money instead) that failed.

Then you decided to leave your buses parked, waiting for someone else to evacuate the people that decided to ignore the evacuation order.

No sympathy here.

it's not the tax paying citizen's fault that poor black New Orleanians elected retards to run things before the storm.

Marino did it when CBs were allowed to play football. Brees/Rodgers/Brady et al are playing in an era where WRs have a divine right to the football.

Different era yes... Rules in favor of protecting WR' and QB's, certainly...

BUT...

If you watched the game, you missed the stat where the league average per game was up to 248 a game in "today's NFL" as opposed to 233 yds a game in Marino's era....

A differential of 13 yds per game...

Also Marino averaged some 40 some odd yds less per game...

Do not try and short change Breese on this record

It's as Big Time as they get...

Archived