• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

and we have been to the playoffs as many times since 2009 as you have been since '96. lmfao

And we've been to as many playoffs in our first 16 years as you were in your first 33 years. We also have the same number of conference championships in 16 years as you've got in 44 years. What's your point?

Dont fall for saint j's fake bravado, he knows the panthers history in the dome. Despite the saints fielding their 2 best teams ever the last 2 years, they barely eeked out a win against :jc: and the dreadful 2010 team and were losing throughout much of the 09 game when we were fully in "don't let Jake delhomme throw the ball" mode. Before then, Jake might as well have owned the building and let's not forget where David Carr won his only game as a panther starter.

idgaf if we win or lose this, there's little chance of this changing anything for the saints and no chance of it changing anything for us.

I'm more interested about next year, we look to be a more complete team who knows how to win and we should have some really good games with the saints.

Saint j, you might be in for an unpleasant surprise.

One thing is to claim that your team is having one of the best seasons and the next game might end in your favor but claiming that saints are gonna rape the panthers 20+ is little bit over the top.

We've all been down this road, confident in the next W, but I wouldn't be so set on it about this one.

Carolina is finally synching and although I can't see the future about who's gonna win, a win by carolina will taste much sweeter now that you're such a bitch about it.

Let the game do the talking, until then, keep the poo in your mouth plz.

Archived