• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

Panthers gonna show them a little taste of next year on Sunday! That is if Mare can kick a freaking field goal! No.. bump that... In place of all field goals Cam will run from 49 out! Next week is our superbowl! Go Panthers!

you're a 6-9 team. it's great that you've shown improvement and are now beating bad teams, but you're not in our class, not in the Dome.

good luck staying within 20. No team has given us a close game yet in New Orleans. You aren't any better than Detroit, Chicago w/ Cutler, Atlanta, New York, or Houston pre injuries. Come at us.

Think as we are now we are probably the most balanced offense you'll play this year. Plus Cam's mobility add an extra dimension. I can't wait to see tbh. Cam hasn't seen a 0 blitz since our last game, want to see if we can keep up with you guys on the offensive side of the ball.

classy. the huddle never ceases to amaze me. maybe a few of you can add some hurricane jokes.

Your D is classy. Don't make me find Greg Williams quotes.

Here's a good one I saw today:

"The folks at the Super Dome are about as prepared for this record being broken as they were for Katrina".

Hilarious. :D

Your D is classy. Don't make me find Greg Williams quotes.

Here's a good one I saw today:

"The folks at the Super Dome are about as prepared for this record being broken as they were for Katrina".

Hilarious. :D

that doesn't even make sense, it isn't funny. just reflects bad on the good posters here who don't act like this is 4chan.

Wasn't Marino considered as the best that never won a SB? Well, Breese has a SB and the record... Don't seem that crazy to me.

Marino did it when CBs were allowed to play football. Brees/Rodgers/Brady et al are playing in an era where WRs have a divine right to the football.

classy. the huddle never ceases to amaze me. maybe a few of you can add some hurricane jokes.

The hurricane missed you. It was your lousy levees (that you didn't fix, diverting the money instead) that failed.

Then you decided to leave your buses parked, waiting for someone else to evacuate the people that decided to ignore the evacuation order.

No sympathy here.

Archived