• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

I hope I'm wrong, 7-9 given the circumstances would be a hell of a turn around, but I just don't see it.

I hope you are wrong too, but as much as I HATE the Saints, Brees' numbers from the last 5 games do not look good for us...

W/L Score Comp/Att Yds % TD/INT Rating

Mon 12/26 vs ATL W 45-16 23 39 307 59.0 4/2 96.8

Sun 12/18 @ MIN W 42-20 32 40 412 80.0 5/0 149.2

Sun 12/11 @ TEN W 22-17 36 47 337 76.6 2/0 110.0

Sun 12/4 vs DET W 31-17 26 36 342 72.2 3/0 129.6

Mon 11/28 vs NYG W 49-24 24 38 363 63.2 4/0 129.6

Dude has been on an incredible roll lately, and being as they are playing for home field advantage they will be playing really good football. All we can really hope is that the 49ers are beating the Rams by 28 half way through the third, and they sit Brees.

I hope I am wrong as well though.

our offense has just as much a chance at abusing theirs as they do ours.

it's going to be pretty evenly matched. saints better not be caught looking ahead. they're likely to get bowled over.

we have shown that we can hang with anyone this year, and that was before things clicked on both sides of the ball. now that things are clicking and we know how to finish i'll put us up against any team in the league and feel good about our chances.

Yep, don't forget that Houston beat Atlanta and then we rolled into town and smashed Houston... Atlanta is not a good measuring stick, they are deeply flawed. When they can't run the ball Ryan is helpless and their defense is virtually incapable of generating pressure on the QB.

Already over 200 posts when I saw this thread...too many to read.

Something about Brees I do not like. I hate the media love for the Saints. The assumption that they will win leaves me with no words to describe how much I hate it.

I want a win now more than ever. Hope they take the Panthers for granted. Panthers have something to prove. I want it now.

You know what's sad? Is that Jimmy had a TD against this same sorry defense last year. Sorry Aint's we're better now then when you squeaked by us. I support Brees, and like that you embarrassed the Pigeons on national tv, however you lost to a 7-9 SeaChickens team in the playoffs last year, and let us never forget that.

Archived