• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

In other Jimmy Graham news, dude says he will retire when Breesus does. Quote after the game last night I'm too lazy to look up. I doubt it, but he supposedly was pretty serious about it. Pat Yaz had something about it on ESPN. As for the Saints/Panthers debate. NO sucking as a city is pretty obvious. The Saints being the best team in the division? Ya don't say. The Saints being better than the Panthers in 3 years, or even next year? No way to know, but I'll put my money on us. Btw, it took the Saints what, 20 years JUST TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS??? Congrats on your 1 title in 45 years, you've got a better track record than the Browns.

right, because it's as classy as talking about taking the knees out of our quarterback.

Exact quotes from your dirty defensive coordinator a week after he had his team playing dirty against Favre, talking about taking Manning out of the Super Bowl:

“The big thing is that he throws the ball so early that we’re going to have to do a good job of finding ways to get to him and when we do get to him we’re going to have to make sure he gets a couple ‘remember me’ shots when we get there.”

The Saints applied several “remember me” shots to Favre on Sunday, prompting many a Vikings fan to utter a phrase that for broadcast television purposes would be edited to sound like “forget you.” One such hit to Favre’s legs didn’t draw a flag, even though NFL V.P. of officiating Mike Pereira admitted last night that a roughing the passer penalty should have been called.

And Williams won’t be reeling in his troops for the Super Bowl. Instead, it sounds like he’s willing to risk a few 15-yard walk-offs if it means that Manning eventually will be carted off the field.

“When you put too much of that type of worry on a warrior’s mind, he doesn’t play all out,” Williams said. “If it happens, it happens. And the only thing you’d like for me to say is that if it happens you hope he doesn’t get back up and play again.”

Don't cry about people saying to cheap shot Brees legs, because your team lives to play dirty. f**k Brees. f**k the Saints. f**k the city of New Orleans, and f**k you too troll.

He'll play longer then a quarter. They are still playing for number 2 seed. If SF is destroying the Rams by half time, he'll probably only play part or not at all for second half.

it's the NFL....and the Rams beat the Saints. Brees will play until the winner of the NO/Car game is no longer in debateable.

HFA for the Saints is HUGE...and the Saints know that. They can't take any chances of not getting HFA.

IMO, we're going to get raped this week. I think they win in a blowout.

How you figure?????? Our offense last I checked could go heads up with any team, our defense front has improved significantly, Senn is a beast a LB...in fact the only thing that remains the same about us since we last met is SP....respectfully, I really don't see "raping time" when we play them...I do see a high scoring game though...Will we win...I dunno, but getting bent over, nope, not going to happen

IMO, we're going to get raped this week. I think they win in a blowout.

nah, our offense is playing too good and the Saints D isn't that good. Typical Panther game from the first half of the season. Offense puts up points......just not enough points. I think we drop 24-36 points on them......that range. Just won't be enough. I expect more offense from both sides than the last meeting.

Archived