• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

Regardless of what happens this weekend, brees is 32 and newton is 22.... the future is bright in Carolina and can only get better. Once you've reached the top of the mountain (breaking marino's record) there is only one way to go and thats down......sorry saints fans but enjoy it while it lasts because CAM is coming

good luck staying within 20. No team has given us a close game yet in New Orleans. You aren't any better than Detroit, Chicago w/ Cutler, Atlanta, New York, or Houston pre injuries. Come at us.

Watched the entire Detroit game.

They had you without the needless penalties, it was 27-20 and they had the ball driving. That team is the 2nd best team in the NFC right now; not the Saints and not the Niners.

What is this "not in OUR class comment"?

The Saints are a great football team.....but you have NOTHING to do with it.

Your life was pathetic before this season....during this season...and will be after this season.

Cheer for your team little boy....but those who live vicariously through a football team (yes that means you) are quite sad.

Didn't I just post a thread about this? Our, we, us, when refering to football teams? And everyone was like "because it's MY team" and got all mad. Seems to be the norm around here, people like getting mad.

The Saints have Jimmy Graham, the best TE I have ever seen play, and that gives them the edge. Our DC has to find a way to limit Graham, if it means triple coverage, idc. If our defense can contain Graham, then certainly we can beat the Saints.

Holy young football fan batman...

Someone is forgetting Gates and Gonzo of the last 10 years, and Sharpe, and Winslow 1 before that.

Graham is good, but Gates and Gonzo in their 20's I would take hands down over him. Put him in a system without 3 good WR's and a great pass catching RB in Sproles, and without arguably the most accurate thrower in NFL history, and see where he stands.

To be honest, the same could be said about the Panther fans. I can't wait till Brees retires and the Saints world falls apart.

Actually I'm one of those rare birds that loves to beat the other team at full strength. Kinda like my world will be a darker place when Coach K retires b/c I dont wanna beat the Devils without that man sitting on the bench to take every second of it! But i digress, Brees has beaten us several times but, he hasnt necessarily been a detriment to our team quite like that little lightening bolt "89" has been to them for 10 years. just sayin'

Actually I'm one of those rare birds that loves to beat the other team at full strength. Kinda like my world will be a darker place when Coach K retires b/c I dont wanna beat the Devils without that man sitting on the bench to take every second of it! But i digress, Brees has beaten us several times but, he hasnt necessarily been a detriment to our team quite like that little lightening bolt "89" has been to them for 10 years. just sayin'

Beating Duke led by Wojo just wouldn't be the same lol.

i have given credit to the panthers. just because we blow you out in the dome doesn't mean you're necessarily bad. we blew out houston, chicago, new york, atlanta, and detroit in the dome. all playoff teams or teams with better records than you.

All with slow and weak QBs. Bring those blitzes all you want, You better get Cam though. You better tackle Cam. Or else he will light you up.

Unfortunately, our defense is a hodgepodge of practice squad players and the misfit toys of other teams so I have no doubt that Brees will drop at least 30 on us. If we take care of the ball it will be a close game and we will have a chance. If we turn it over you guys will blow us out.

But in regards to future seasons.... just wait until Rivera gets this defense up to par with this offense :eek:

New Orleans is by far one of the funnest cities I have ever been to. It is also the worst smelling city I have ever been to. The pervasive smell of that place is stagnate trash. There is also a mystery liquid that runs through the street gutters at all times. Last time I was there it didn't rain the entire 4 days I was there, but there was a steady stream of mystery liquid in the street gutters. It was a little disconcerting.

Reminds you of Olsen? Are you kidding with me, or are you serious? Graham, barring injury, should make the HOF if he continues this level of play, and will cetainly make the Pro Bowl for many years to come.

Right...

How old are you?

Graham, much like Olsen has great straight line speed, great hands (both essentially never drop it) and both have great jumping ability. They both have similar size as well and understand how to get open quickly.

They both seriously struggle when called to block, have moderate lateral agility and little ability to fight through tacklers.

Graham is going to be a great receiving tight end and has made great strides so quickly considering his lack of football experience. He has landed in the perfect place for him though, as he is fundamentally used like Dallas Clark in Indy - essentially an extra WR.

Well, if the Panthers o-line can protect Cam the way the Saints protect Brees and your defense really show the NFL that they are the real deal by getting at Brees then maybe you guys will have a serious chance to sneak out a win. Anything is possible. And from what I've seen with this team the entire season, I do believe they can pull out a win but all the parts of the team have to be on one level.

You can't depend on Cam to pull out a win when the o-line is constantly breaking down and the defense are giving Brees all day to throw the ball.

Archived