• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

I have a hard time believing the saints will stomp (beaten by more than 10) on Sunday.

Our running game is clicking, and no matter what Gregg Williams would lead you to believe, the saints defense can still be ran on.

The only thing that concerns me is Brees getting a lead early, and Williams unleashing his players to take cheap shots on Cam.

you're a 6-9 team. it's great that you've shown improvement and are now beating bad teams, but you're not in our class, not in the Dome.

What is this "not in OUR class comment"?

The Saints are a great football team.....but you have NOTHING to do with it.

Your life was pathetic before this season....during this season...and will be after this season.

Cheer for your team little boy....but those who live vicariously through a football team (yes that means you) are quite sad.

The Saints have Jimmy Graham, the best TE I have ever seen play, and that gives them the edge. Our DC has to find a way to limit Graham, if it means triple coverage, idc. If our defense can contain Graham, then certainly we can beat the Saints.

Reminds me of Olsen to be honest. Great downfield threat, gets open easily, but cant do much in the open field. Didn't see him break any tackles, or make anyone miss on those highlights, which he would have to be to be considered the greatest ever.

Reminds me of Olsen to be honest. Great downfield threat, gets open easily, but cant do much in the open field. Didn't see him break any tackles, or make anyone miss on those highlights, which he would have to be to be considered the greatest ever.

Reminds you of Olsen? Are you kidding with me, or are you serious? Graham, barring injury, should make the HOF if he continues this level of play, and will cetainly make the Pro Bowl for many years to come.

maybe by then he will eclipse 7 wins. with smith retiring soon, probably not.

HAHAHA, only a Saints fan would already be dreaming wishfully about Smitty's retirement!!! but then again if I was a fan of a team that had to watch that little man singlehandedly destroy my teams secondary i would wish too!! HAHAHA

Olsen is probably in the second tier of TE's,(owen daniels, winslow, etc...)but I wouldnt put Graham in the HOF just yet. These guy's get such a free release nowadays, none of them could hold a candle to John Mackey, Dave Casper, and co. Strangley enough I expect the Panthers to give a better effort than the Falcon's, this will be a game in the fourth quarter.

HAHAHA, only a Saints fan would already be dreaming wishfully about Smitty's retirement!!! but then again if I was a fan of a team that had to watch that little man singlehandedly destroy my teams secondary i would wish too!! HAHAHA

To be honest, the same could be said about the Panther fans. I can't wait till Brees retires and the Saints world falls apart.

Archived