• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

i'm not really gloating. i think y'all have made a lot of progress. just don't be surprised if you get stomped next week in the dome. it's happened to everybody.

Agreed, because everyone knew that Alexander the Great and his Macedonians stood no chance against Darius III and his Persian Empire which dwarfed Macedon in population and size. That's why Alexander didn't win the battles of Issus and Gaugamela and beat the overconfident Persians on their turf. Everyone knows that the Saints can't be beat, they have Breesus on their side. Breesus=the son of God, which leads the all powerful Saints to blow out teams.

I just want to let everyone know that we stand no chance, so we shouldn't even show up. The SAINTS are playing so they can't be beaten. Also don't misconstrue their overconfidence, they certainly understand they can walk into this game looking toward their wildcard game against Atlanta in New Orleans.

i have given credit to the panthers. just because we blow you out in the dome doesn't mean you're necessarily bad. we blew out houston, chicago, new york, atlanta, and detroit in the dome. all playoff teams or teams with better records than you.

I don't normally post on here but I have to respond to this. A teams record means absolutely nothing when it is game time. Just look at the last couple of weeks as an example. The Panthers defeating the Texans who had a much better record is one example. Hell an even better example would be the Colts wins against the Titans and the Texans even though they were winless before.

JB... I never disagreed with you bro... I get it, whether we like it or not, he's in the debate just as much as (cough) Roethlisberger...

It's an opinion anyways... It's all about how you merit things in your brain. I pretty much agree with your whole last post...

Although, I didn't know that people still watched MTV...

Appreciate the mature response. It's not to be expected around these parts :) Sorry if I was attacking you too hard, I just feel kind of strongly about the whole "rings equal greatness" argument and what you were saying seemed to be an extension of that.

Do people still watch MTV? I suppose these days they'd just get the MTV podcast or something. /shrug

Wasn't Marino considered as the best that never won a SB? Well, Breese has a SB and the record... Don't seem that crazy to me.
Peyton Manning or Joe Montana, IMO Joe is still the GoAT and right now Brees isn't close to either, yeah he's had a few good years but he still doesn't even sniff Peyton's jock right now, much less Joe Montana's

Also as much as I hate to say it Brady is probably the closes thing to Montana right now

Archived