• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breese said "as we win next week"

TruCatzFan

i don't think cam will ever get near 5k

as the offense has been fine tuned over the past couple weeks, he's had less and less pass yards compared to the beginning of the season... all three of his 300 yard games were in the first four weeks.

wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hit 4k on a regular basis.

you're a 6-9 team. it's great that you've shown improvement and are now beating bad teams, but you're not in our class, not in the Dome.

The Panthers gave the Saints the first game in Charlotte by throwing an incomplete pass 20 yards down the field on 3rd & 2 instead of running the ball. The Panthers also handed two games to the Falcons that they dominated for 90 out 120 minutes.

The Panthers could easily be 5-0 in the NFC South Right now. Anyone who thinks they're 20 points worse than New Orleans is smoking crack.

The Panthers gave the Saints the first game in Charlotte by throwing an incomplete pass 20 yards down the field on 3rd & 2 instead of running the ball. The Panthers also handed two games to the Falcons that they dominated for 90 out 120 minutes.

The Panthers could easily be 5-0 in the NFC South Right now. Anyone who thinks they're 20 points worse than New Orleans is smoking crack.

Smartest thing you've ever posted! Hands down!

Wasn't Marino considered as the best that never won a SB? Well, Breese has a SB and the record... Don't seem that crazy to me.

Beating Marino's record doesn't automatically make Brees a better QB....that's just simple minded thinking. Brees is a top 3 QB in the league right now easily. I'd take Rodgers over Brees (even not considering the age difference) but I'd take Brees over Brady. If you're talking all time, Brees doesn't even begin to sniff the jock of Marino and Montana (in that order). I'd even say Elway was better (and I don't even like him).

maybe by then he will eclipse 7 wins. with smith retiring soon, probably not.

Yeah, because he plays Offense, Defense, and Special Teams.

Panthers scored 29 points and lost. They scored 35 points and lost. They scored 27 points and lost. They scored 23 twice and lost. The average NFL team that scores that many wins.

Not the Panthers, because their defense sucked for most of the year.

Yes, Cam and the Offense didn't do their job in any of those games. :iamwithstupid:

Beating Marino's record doesn't automatically make Brees a better QB....that's just simple minded thinking. Brees is a top 3 QB in the league right now easily. I'd take Rodgers over Brees (even not considering the age difference) but I'd take Brees over Brady. If you're talking all time, Brees doesn't even begin to sniff the jock of Marino and Montana (in that order). I'd even say Elway was better (and I don't even like him).

I never said he's "automatically better" QB than Marino. He does have what Marino never got though... A SuperBowl. You're a fool if you don't think this puts Brees in the convo as one of the best ever.

Archived