• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This years Bengals team is exactly like last years Bucs team

CardiacCats

Just thought about this but they are the third best team in their division and not jumping the two in front of them anytime soon, played an incredibly easy schedule (yet to beat a team over .500) and everyone is hyping Dalton because he is winning games against bad teams. WE HAVE SNEEN NEWTON MAKE SOME OF THE LEAGUE'S BEST TEAMS LOOK SICK (ex-Packer, Texans, Saints, etc) our future is much brighter even though we won't be in the playoffs and they might. Bengals, LOL they won't be .500 next year.

Just thought about this but they are the third best team in their division and not jumping the two in front of them anytime soon, played an incredibly easy schedule (yet to beat a team over .500) and everyone is hyping Dalton because he is winning games against bad teams. WE HAVE SNEEN NEWTON MAKE SOME OF THE LEAGUE'S BEST TEAMS LOOK SICK (ex-Packer, Texans, Saints, etc) our future is much brighter even though we won't be in the playoffs and they might. Bengals, LOL they won't be .500 next year.

And let's not forget, the Panthers comfortably beat the Texans. Where the Bengals allowed the Texans to squeak by them. I still think the Bengals defense is better than the Panthers but it's now becoming obvious that A.J. Green is the strength of their offense and not so much Dalton.

I'm sure Smitty is watching him and saying, Damn...I remember when I was able to do that. The kid is no joke.

To be fair, GBs D isn't very good this year.

Archived