• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marlins win! 3-0 record. Hand over the NL East crown

SCP

they can straight up mash the ball - their bullpen as we saw today still will be a liability. Bonifacio has been a pleasant surprise so far - not sure he'll keep anywhere close to this pace up but if he does they will be a dangerous team.

Andrew Miller is finally throwing something other than fastball - he just isnt locating well. His 6th inning releif appearance went pretty bad.

3-0 is a good start but the Nationals are terrible (again) so it will be interesting to see what the Marlins can do once the rest of the NL East comes calling starting this Friday with NYM.

Looks like the Braves will sweep the defending champions.

Nice start for them.

:lol: at Phills

Nope didn't happen. The Braves bullpen let them down tonight.

But there revamped rotation looks really good so far. I'm interested in seeing what Kawakami can do.

Uehara looked really good today shuting down the Yankees. I'm just wondering who got the better Japanes import.

Bring on the Muts!!

I miss living down there. I had season tickets in the outfield, $8 seats, and I could move and sit behind home plate for 90% of the games. My wife held her companies seats in the club level with the A/C, we'd use them when it got hot.

Now, I have the Knights to get my live baseball fix.

Looks like the Braves will sweep the defending champions.

Nice start for them.

:lol: at Phills

:lol: @ you and the other half dozen Brave's fans that sent me :"Bring out the broom!" text messages.

I like the Marlins team and their chances.......if I had to put money on a NL East champ, it would be them. I can see the Phillies finishing 4th honestly. Should be a competitive NL East though.

Yea, I was a little leary about the Cantu pickup last year, but he certainly delivered. It's working out nicely this year with him at first and Bonaficio at third. Cantu's defense has been great and his hitting has continued to impress. Hip! Hip! Jorge!

Archived